Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Akimbos: "broken" Fire Rate After Update

Otakuwolf

On the wikia it's sayd "Aklato fires everytime you click your mouse button- the faster you click, the faster it shoots."

After the update my Aklato seem to have a precise rate of fire undependantly from how fast i click, is the "Fire rate adjustments to Akimbo and Semi-Auto Pistols." about this ?

Because maybe is a bit more fair like that but on the other side i can't have fun anymore with my 600 button hit per minute :( :( :(

to elaborate, They put a cap on how fast all dual weapons can fire. I imagine they capped it to double the fire rate of their single variants.

that is what the old rates were. did you really think poeple  can click  800-1500 times a minute?

at this point my aklatos are barely better than a standard lato.

Edited by Geuax

that is what the old rates were. did you really think poeple  can click  800-1500 times a minute?

The old rates were almost limitless. need to still try the new rates before I weigh in. Especially because I'll admit I underestimated the changes so far.

The Akboltos are the same way... before it would fire as fast as I could click which to me feels like a semi auto should.  now it starts falling behind and I have to pace myself or I overclick and lose dps.  Even with the way it was before it was nowhere near the fire rate of a full auto viper or furis much less the ak equivalents of those.  I was already not satisfied with any of the pistols currently (akbolto full auto even on a slower fire rate and im sold) but this really hurt the semi's imo

There were probably people using autohotkey or something similar to get ridiculous fire rates.