DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.5.5

Did you mean Nyx?

Nyx is pretty easy, too, since Phorid is not immune to stuff like EV and can be killed easily while he's stun-locked. (Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned this here, in this thread ...)

I'm currently using the Gammacor after the patch and it did NOT get any of the listed buffs.

Still eats a ton of ammo and my max clip is still 50/210.

Edited by Yinkuji

Please fix the Mutalist Alad V nav coordinate fiasco--any of the community recommendations from other threads would be great.

According to the codex, the Synoid Gammacor has 210 magnetic damage base.

Please tell me this is intentional.

I don't see anything different about my gammacor when I look at its stats. Is this buff only for the synoid gammacor? But it said gammacor, im confused right now because on wiki the gammacor page did change its stats but the synoid gammacor didn't have any changes. I assume this buff is for the gammacor and not synoid gammacor but why isn't there any change to my gammacor in game.

Gammacor:

• Increased damage dealt in beam per second.
  • Increased fire rate of beam.

• Reduced ammo consumption.

• Increased Magnetic damage from 30 to 42

• Increased proc chance from 10% to 20%.

• Increased Ammo Capacity and Clip Size to 375 and 75 respectively.

No fixes for the event not giving you a reward if you're dead?

Boo.

Well guess I beat the swarms to early to take advantage of the Tar Moa buffs, and there goes the Longhorn helmet, Was wondering how I got that one without a bundle purchase, easy platinum easy go.

I can't pick the corpus for the current Pluto invasion? Like when I put my cursor on the corpus button it doesn't light up.

Of all of the questions I still have right now, there are at least 2 key things I want to know:

1. When will the connection to squad host issues be fixed? That error has been disconnecting me constantly from even joining a squad in a mission. I start loading don't even get past the halfway point of the loading bar before I get spammed that window. The optimizing helped some I guess for loading screens in general but it still has a long pause before I finally see some movement in the screen to indicate loading.

2. Will the event dual stat mods ever get put into the main mod tables like cicero finally did with vor 2.0 in the T4 voids? All 4 types have now been released in an event of their own now so will they ever finally get a place like the toxic set did? Thanks to the annoying "lost connection to host" issue I've had to solo the majority of the event and can't even get in a group to hunt those tethra mods, like others that have had the same issue.

Something like placing the events into the quest section and putting the mods in there would even be a way to do it.

Edited by Cmdr_Forge

I love the buffs, but can we get a buff to Mesas shatter shield? It's still really bad.

• Upvote 1

Are we ever going to get the Quanta Series to be able to actually aim? I noticed on the Paracyst the secondary attack replaces the quick melee, which to me isn't as big of an issue as ALSO having my zoom disabled with that weapon family.

how about do something abbout the new alad v boss We have to w8 for RNG to craft the key and then if  we are lucky we might get the part RNG again just did 4 runs all got the same parts ,try fixing that

i havent even gotten ONE run on alad v yet.  so yeah. CHANGE ALAD V BOSS CORDINATE SYSTEM PLEASE. tyvm

• Upvote 2

the hub is great, cant wait to have more areas there, also the "syndicate shops" are really good, well done, thx =)