DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.5.5

Hubs are meant to be a gathering place for all tenno. Don't go trying to keep them exclusive just because you want it to be completely silent and dead in there.

Hmmm I don't want it to be dead and silent... actually.

I want it to be civil - and that works best with few people who are passionate enough to be either founders or mr15.

Now there are far more people in the hubs- and the chat has already become unbearable.

I want it to be civil - and that works best with few people who are passionate enough to be either founders or mr15.

Now there are far more people in the hubs- and the chat has already become unbearable.

Sorry, but MR doesn't say anything about civility or passion, it just shows that you are using weapons and frames that you aren't having fun with.
  • Upvote 4

Sorry, but MR doesn't say anything about civility or passion, it just shows that you are using weapons and frames that you aren't having fun with.

hmmmmmmmm yes.. you're right.

Still... I got the feeling it's mostly newbies who spam and insult others.

region chat is horrible... and the relay chat was different.

• Upvote 3

Synoid Gammacor looking like a decent weapon.. nice

As an MR 18, I agree.  I possess no civility or passion, but a relentless obsession with not doing anything of value in the real world.  I look forward to ignoring people in the hubs, as I do everywhere else.
Edited by Yorinar

Paracyst:

• Increased burst fire rate from 200 to 500 as well as reduced the delay between delay between burst rounds.

Awesome fix, thanks guys! I noticed an error in the post, just wanted to let you know. Keep up the great work DE! <3

EDIT: Don't know if anyone pointed it out yet.

Edited by -Kasumi-

Hi. im a latin player, and i have a problem that always that i connect in game of other player load to half and then show the error " lost the connection to the host" and kick out me.Since the update of Mesa I can't play any game of other player by this reason, please a solution to this problem. Thanks regards. Sorry for my english xD

Way to go DE!

Hopefully these balances will lead to less Soma/boltor P, and more variety in weqpon choice.

Not to hate their users, but it gets a bit dull seeing them in almoat every pub game.

Scindo Prime is still unable in equipping skins since the mesa update please fix it already!

AFAIK no primes can use a skin so the fact that the scindo prime could use skins was probably a bug and that was fixed

AFAIK no primes can use a skin so the fact that the scindo prime could use skins was probably a bug and that was fixed

Manticore and Daggeraxe are completly modelswaps for the skin so it should work cause they doesn't mess up the mesh like the forest camo skin

Loving the changes to the Gammacor! But...

Gammacor/Synoid Gammacor:

• Increased fire rate of beam.

I can't help but notice that in game the normal Gammacor has a fire rate of 5.0 while the Synoid Gammacor has a fire rate of 2.0. I don't know what they were before this update, but is this intentional? My common sense would tell me the fancy syndicate version would have the higher fire rate, thus making it more powerful.

• Weapons that have secondary fire abilities can no longer use their primary fire while the secondary is active. This fix affects weapons that require the secondary fire button to be held down.

You just ruined my Quanta.

What I mean is I used to press secondary for cube and then instantly fire primary to explode it and kill melee units around me and swarms. Because of this nerf I have to wait some time to fire my primary, because if I fire too quickly it will never start firing and I will have to register it not firing and release mouse button and reclick it. This takes seconds more, yes it's not much but it killed me 4 times already in a single mission.

Revert this please!

• Upvote 1

Any chance of a nerf on Shield Hellion Dargyn and standard Hellion Dargyn? They are just ridiculously overpowered.

Thx too keep us informed, can we have simple acces to the maj infos ? Like on the luncher ? Cause we always see the big maj on luncher not little ones, thx !

my bugreport is still not fixed!!! i cant play warframe. windows 8.1 64bite. only what i see is a black window screen!!! 5 days and counting....

It is onyl testing phase, Otherwise you have your DOJO ....