The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing Connection, Any Help?

Murderrrr

Question

I submitted a support ticket close to 4 days ago and have yet to receive a reply. After the mesa update, i cannot seem to join ANY squad whatsoever. I've tried a numerous number of times, but still no progress. My connection is perfectly fine, same goes with my pc. Its fine when i try hosting. However, after U15s huge update, i can no longer load properly. It takes literally 20-30x to load than before. Hosting is basically impossible without everyone disconnection mid way loading. It is also very inconvenient to go in game then re invite others every time i want to run with a squad. I've tried various methods to fix this problem, such as optimizing cache and shutting off the router. Nothing seems to work! There has been other players who've been experiencing the same exact problem, but for the sixth time, no one has an answer.  

This problem is substantially losing Warframe's enjoyment for me because im basically solo'ing every mission . Not only is it ruining my gameplay, but making me lose interest. I'd appreciate any help if possible, especially if any DE's have an idea to the solution.

Thanks in advance!  

2 answers to this question