Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just finished my 164th everest run.

RawrKitty

I was playing with a guy who, after we did it 6 or 7 times (yay my helmet finally dropped) had done like 133 everest runs with no trinity systems.

I'm pretty sure I got mine from the Jackal when loot tables were messed up, like my 2nd Jackal kill...lol

edit: Wow, nevermind, it's the guy above me LOL

Edited by Volume

omg and i thought 87 runs for Ember systems was total lack of luck. Keep trying mate , i was grinding mag and ember systems for 2 days then took a little break of 12 hours and BOTH systems dropped same time, one after another in subsequent runs.

Was ultralucky with Trinity however, 3 runs , 3 pieces :S

Edited by Eversor

Just finished my 146th run. still no systems. Trinity Chassis and Helm drop like every now and then. I'm starting to believe the Trinity systems are bugged. last time few times I got them the game just magically crashes after we leave the boss area. It shouldn't take this long for one part...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I just finished my 203th run on Everest beating Vay Hek and finally got the Trinity system, no crashing, no missing blueprints. I got trinity earlier today. I gotta say, it's feeling less and less worth it each passing minute. It'snot her, I love trinity. It's just how long it took to get the systems to complete her just killed my buzz for it all. it was like waiting for a sweet Xmas gift you know you're gonna get.... if Xmas only came once every 7 years... By the time I got her, my spirit had been crushed of all hope. =|

• 2 weeks later...