Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Play The Game Anymore

Psyzerker

I would note, as I mentioned, I'm having the problem as well(but don't use a laptop, so I don't have those options), and just mere persistence makes it work when it has stopped--it may, in fact, still be broken, but you got it to work *this time*.

Definitely bugs in our crap - any chance this http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1980891/setting-nvidia-graphics-card-default.html could make it more reliable for you? (Until it gets fixed for real)

Yeah, been using this for a number of games already, including warframe... Started using it since I installed it to make sure it runs on the right GPU. So, no dice here unfortunately.

Edit: force the nvidia GPU, that is.

Edited by Kabann1337

There Is this issue where after existing the game, the exe lingers preventing the game from starting prompting the task manager forced closure.

What's causing this and can it be fixed?

The irony is that the other warframe installation actually starts up.

Hi, i tried to reach support but it seems busy at the moment so i can't send a ticket ... Anyway , after clicking play on the new ( and amazing ) client , i just have a black screen and just the sound, i verified the cache , installed the missing files but the problem is still here, i stopped warframe 3 weeks ago and i wanted to start again really bad :) a=unfortunately i don't know what do to anymore...

HALP PLZ 

( Sorry for the awful use of English , i'm just some poor french guy lol )

Yeah just open the launcher BUT DO NOT PLAY the game. Go click the little "gear" icon on the top right corner. There should be a box which says "full-screen" just uncheck that box then start playing and let us know the results :D

Edit: We do have a hotfix for some Dx11/Dx10 weirdness that isn't the launcher (but coincides timing with its release). Hang in there.

Thank you.

Hopefully this will mend all that stuttering that I've been experiencing over the past  two weeks when those two are on(DX10/11).

Here's the thread for it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/353021-new-1127-patch-directx-causes-stuttering/#entry3946535

If not, I'm glad that you are working on a solution for the matter at hand, as I've read so many complaints about it. 

Cheers 

Well i see it , turn it on too but still have a black screen and just the sound............

wierd part is , when i turn of Direct X 10/11 i can play but my fps went so low without it......

HELP MEHHHHHH 

you talking about this ?

WwGsHpX.png

Well i see it , turn it on too but still have a black screen and just the sound............

wierd part is , when i turn of Direct X 10/11 i can play but my fps went so low without it......

HELP MEHHHHHH 

Weird Ive been using it without problems, what version of windows are you running? Which nvidia card does your laptop have? it might only effect certain series of cards

Hello,

Launcher GPU Acceleration is on by default, can you uncheck it in the launcher settings?

1) When you open Launcher, click the gear icon.

2) Uncheck Launcher GPU Acceleration

3) CLOSE launcher, then reopen and try again.

Let me know if this helps!

I see problem - nvidia optimus. Will work on this but in the mean time... some with Optimus can force laptop to use NVIDIA and not Intel if they switch to "Speed" mode. Do you have this option?

have tried this, still cannot

btw i run on laptop

help......

There Is this issue where after existing the game, the exe lingers preventing the game from starting prompting the task manager forced closure.

Update 15.5.6 broke my launcher :/ it's stuck in downloading content...

i am also having these issues. when its "checking for new content" cpu usage is also at 100%. :/

I also would like to mention that I had the same problem but the issue was my Win7 64bit operating system for some reason can nolonger run Warframe on 32 bit or Dx10. When I do run it on these settings the game goes into window upon launch and freezes with the same black screen. It still does this and started around U15.2. Kinda sucks because Warframe ran a lot better on 32bit than it did on 64bit.

EDIT: My GPU accelerator launcher option just appeared after doing a fresh install and it turns out that is the problem. Odd.

Edited by RustyNaps