Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are people picking Cronus over Heat Sword?

Enfo

I keep hearing that Cronus is a better choice than Heat sword and that it has higher charge damage.

After i finally got my hands on one i do not see any better stats on Cronus, both are practically the same, except that Heat Sword has 0.2 more attack rate.

What is the whole issue around this?

Am i missing something entirely?

Am i missing something entirely?

No, you're not. They have the same damage, same charge damage, but Heat Sword is faster by 0.2.

Also, this is the feedback forum, might want to try posting in Off-Topic next time. You can also delete your topics by clicking the "Moderate Topic" link at the bottom of the page.

Edited by Rusalki

No, you're not. They have the same damage, same charge damage, but Heat Sword is faster by 0.2.

Also, this is the feedback forum, might want to try posting in Off-Topic next time. You can also delete your topics by clicking the "Moderate Topic" link at the bottom of the page.

Yeah, i know.. Sorry. Was abit hesitated.

I just got the heat sword and it seams it does not knock down the enemies on a falling attack like cronus does. I think this would be a major reason to use cronus and not heat sword because at boses/stronger enemies which can be "disabled" for a short time this way.

Can anyone confirm this?

I just got the heat sword and it seams it does not knock down the enemies on a falling attack like cronus does. I think this would be a major reason to use cronus and not heat sword because at boses/stronger enemies which can be "disabled" for a short time this way.

Can anyone confirm this?

Confirmed. I guess that's the major sacrifice for dealing fire damage and being much faster than the Cronus.

Can anyone confirm this?

Doesn't do knock down but instead does an AOE fire attack