[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.5.6

Thank you for the fixes, but please...

Fix Entropy Spike!

Mirage go :( when no big-badda-boom

AYYY DE, how about instead of sapping ALL of our rep you just take 50%? That sounds a lot more fair dont you think? I SURE DO

No word on being able to get a free weapon after getting to the last rank of a syndicate?

...Not cool guy.....Not cool.

• Missions that have been aborted or failed no longer reward players with Syndicate Standing.

And now my Synoid Gammacor beam color is always light blue,doesn't matter if host or client.

xYetb8a.jpg

Edited by Piranhaz

Ok i undestand if you abandon the mission you dont get syndicate but if you fail that mean you atleast try. 0 sindicate poins for fail is too hard. atleast give the half.

(sorry, poor english)

• Upvote 2

Has anyone come across a bug where if you're in Valkyr's Hysteria and Alad V starts controlling you, once he stops controlling you, you cannot use weapons and the melee is disabled for the rest of the mission?

Can't get the syndicate weapon on rank up to 5. Thanks, DE, now I'm the only one who's still waiting to get one. I'll see the Sancti Castanas in 3 days, I guess.

"Added controller / gamepad support for Liset customization screen."

Thank you, thank you.

Can't get the syndicate weapon on rank up to 5. Thanks, DE, now I'm the only one who's still waiting to get one. I'll see the Sancti Castanas in 3 days, I guess.

Can anyone from DE tell me if this was an intended change or a bug? I saw no mention of it in any patch notes over the past few days and I'm like 5k away from max rank and don't want to rank up if it is something that will get changed back and save me 100k points. 

Fixed issue with sprinting being activated after entering the New Loka Syndicate pond in the Hubs. The fountain of sprint is no more!

No more friendly relay races at 10 fps? This is clearly the work of a dirty Cephalon saboteur. ò_ó

• Upvote 1

Hotfixes are good, when's the hotfix to broken codex entries, can we get like a manual reset on them (like if I could reset my stuck excavation scanner from 10/12 to 0/12) if they get stuck?

Also pls remove prova vandal from the codex, I got the other weapon on that event xD

Thx anyways.

Edited by scavenge

Hotfixes are good, when's the hotfix to broken codex entries, can we get like a manual reset on them (like if I could reset my stuck excavation scanner from 10/12 to 0/12) if they get stuck?

Also pls remove prova vandal from the codex, I got the other weapon on that event xD

Thx anyways.

Why would they wanna remove an event weapon?