[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.5.6

I'm saddened by the "no syndicate for failed missions" because if you invest a ton of time into a defense or survival mission only to fail, then there's hardly any reward anymore. You already capped us for the syndicate standing we can earn, but this too?

when will we get a fix for Bright Purity not working on the Skana/Skana Prime? Would be nice to use the mod I spent my reputation points on!

• Upvote 1

Can someone please tell us if being unable to choose the syndicate weapon when you achieve the last rank as a rank up reward is intended?  I had no idea this had changed.  I received a weapon from Arbiters of Hexis when I reached the last rank the other day, only to discover today that I could not choose the weapon from Cephalon Suda.

Needless to say I was a bit surprised and upset as I had no interest in any of the warframe mods and feel I have wasted around 3 days of reputation caps, 500k credits, and a Frost Prime helmet I could've traded or given to someone.

Well no you are not suppose to be able to get the weapon on the final rank up level. The final rank up is at 99000 reputation points and the weapon is slotted at 100,000 points.

Well no you are not suppose to be able to get the weapon on the final rank up level. The final rank up is at 99000 reputation points and the weapon is slotted at 100,000 points.

Then why give us the option to get them and then take them away without telling us a single thing? hell why give us the option to even pick out a single thing? i mean your points reset to 0 EVERY time. so rank up = 0 so why get to pick out something thats say 25k, or 30k if it resets us to 0?

Paracyst appearance customisation needs a bit of a fix, mainly the "Energy" colouring. Skinless, the Energy colour on the Paracyst model does not match the chosen colour. It seems to be fixed to a certain palatte, or something is overlapping. For example, when I am cycling through the colours on the "Ice" palatte, I keep getting reds, greens and yellows.

When I apply the "Zebra Paracyst" skin, the Energy colour fixes itself, and the colour option matches the model colour (so if I choose ice blue, it shows ice blue). But when I remove the skin, the colour is still out of sync.

a door just pulled me into a wall and hanged the game, infested survival event twisted/slanted corridor side vent exit lower locker room got caught on the door pull into the wall, and was trying to grapple my way out when the program hanged, physics break maybe?

Edited by TatsuZZmage

fMBl47N.jpg

Need I say anything about this, or have you not noticed the large amounts of complaints on the matchmaking yet?

Addressing the problem is better than nothing

If you have addressed it before, make sure you keep doing that. Game breaking bugs are not to be ignored.

• Upvote 1

@Missions that have been aborted or failed no longer reward players with Syndicate Standing.

aawww 

Thanks for the hotfix! Please do something about the PBR issue with many weapons (soma, glaxion, opticor etc and also edo armour), it has been around for a long time and the incorrect energy colour with paracyst and telos akbolto! 

stop fixing stuff that dosent matter fix the full screen bug that u can use full screen iv been stock in window mood for 2 weeks now and i hate it and its not just me thats having this problem 

ЧТОБ ВАМ РУКИ ОТОРВАЛО ЗА ВАШИ ИПРАВЛЕНИЯ В АРЧВИНГ ИГРАТЬ НЕ ВОЗМОЖНО СПЛОШНЫЕ БАГИ. СДЕЛАЙТЕ СТРАНИЦУ ГДЕ МОЖНО БИТЬ СОЗДАТЕЛЕЙ ПО ИХ ТУПЫМ ЛИЦАМ ААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

all the fixes are nice and all (I guess) but uhhhh, is there any specific reason that you guys arent fixing the Brood Mother not being Desecratable?

Changes

• Missions that have been aborted or failed no longer reward players with Syndicate Standing.

Crap baskets!

• Fixed Infested Brood Mother not being able to get up after being knocked down.

But she's pregnant - she can't get up on her own...

• Consumables and Gear will no longer be usable when in the ‘Tenno Hub’. Coming later!

Why...:( In the hub is the only time when its rewarding to use fireworks! 

• Upvote 1