Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

Awesome!

Changes

• Swarm Mutalist MOA’s nanite cloud visual effects will now only become thicker when attaching to players, not enemies as well.

But, I liked going full rage mode into the cloud pounding enemies to death while seeing nothing and getting out of the cloud as the last man standing!

That cloud really gave the vibe the infested were missing.

.........it seems no change whatsoever on RnG yet again when "we are not trying to make a farming route in this game" yet force some to pay for plat and trade concept....whatever we farm and now lost a customer/player. My Words are jumbled up and i don't care anymore.....Bye Warframe and DE i wish i could get a refund but highly doubt that will happen.....have fun....

• Missions that have been aborted or failed no longer reward players with Syndicate Standing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Has anyone think about change the second power of Mesa to make it stay around her a bit longer ? Cuz actually it stays only the 1/3 of the total time of the ability, and giving Mesa is quite fragile this power is a life garantee to her. So maybe you can make 50/50 or 2/3 of the ability time on her please ?

Changes

• Swarm Mutalist MOA’s nanite cloud visual effects will now only become thicker when attaching to players, not enemies as well.

I'm still seeing ultra-dense clouds when it's just me surrounded by baddies.  Or do I misunderstand what this was supposed to fix?