Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post 15.5.6 Patch Update On Host Disconnection Issue (Spoiler: It's Still Bad And Alive)

Abekrie

fMBl47N.jpg

Based on what I can see, the Host Disconnection issue is still at large for me. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that others are still having the same issue also.

The event would have been all fun and sorts, but this is probably the one thing that pretty much killed it for me and others.

Addressing the problem is better than nothing.

If you have addressed it before, make sure you keep doing that. Game breaking bugs are not to be ignored.

I sent them a ticket about that issue and people getting DC when entering a mission, getting kicked while in a group and so on....the told me to send them a pic of it which I don't have since idk when its gong happen(it happens randomly).if you can send them this pic,it'd be great

I have the same problem since U15.5.0, but it happens every game. Also can't host anything since everybody gets kicked out of my squad when I load. At least, I can invite them after but still annoying.

I tried to verify cache integrity on Steam, like 40 files were not found/incorrect. Downloaded everything again, everything was fine. So I launched Warframe and after the updates I have, I closed the game, verified cache integrity again and those 40 files were still missing/incorrect.

Edit: For those who didn't see it

psreloaded, on 01 Dec 2014 - 1:00 PM, said:snapback.png

Turnng off DX 10 and 11 solves this problem.. Hardly the ideal solution.

This being a solution is definitely not ideal, but it does provide us with a lead on what's causing the problem.

To confirm this lead, if you are affected by this issue, please do the following:

1) Reproduce the issue (i.e, sadly, turn back DX10/11 on)

2) Close your game

3) Send your EE.log file to support (found at /%localappdata%/warframe). Make sure your ticket refers to this post/thread.

Thank you for helping in any way you can.

Edited by Spouik

so there solution is "will get right on it but right now we are making Christmas lights" ive been having this problem for a while now and i thought it was my router or something.i havent been able play at all unless im the host witch makes doing any team events on public a pain in my space ninja buns. i couldnt  even get my last mod pack because i couldnt get a group. after spending all this money on this game, i would realy like to play with my friends you know.