The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hek And Why The De's Messed Up...

W4RM4CHIN3

first off yes they may have been other threads about his, yes no one cares, and yes its about the HEKs nerf. so let me get this straight seeing as how everything in this game take 1 hour to farm...the only hard weapon to get can't stand out against all the lv 1 or 2 weps? OFC its gonna be OP ITS A LV 4 WEAPON what was all the grinding about then if not to achieve a unique weapon a shotgun with capability of some long range the strun which is lv 1 i think has same damage as HEK now which is 140 and strun has twice magazine...whats the incentive to even level up anymore? 

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Learn to punctuate, PLEASE. 

Uh, ok, so it's a rank 4 weapon.  It's still a shotgun and you shouldn't be able to snipe with it.  maybe they should have changed the spread of the pellets on all the shotguns instead - I don't know.  *shrug* 

first off proper grammar is over rated. anyways shouldn't you have a unique weapon for unlocking the hardest weapon to get in the game.

Proper grammar tends to make people take you more seriously.

They want all the weapons to be viable

Not be ME3 where if you play on silver and gold about good chunk of the weapons are garbage.

This. Weapons are meant to be viable sidegrades, with more variety and not power gained from unlocks. You do get a unique weapon at rank 4, every weapon's unique.

(Edit: oh the irony :I)

Edited by Argoms

soo why the hek has a conned cannon them? its range its suppose to be a bit higher than other shotguns but not soo long range to be considered as a sniper but since its is a "shooter" game and you guys are just saying things based of your previous experience in other fps games as CoD/halo/ME and others  you said that the heck its suppose to be a generic shotgun without unique caracteristics? so why its RANK 4 weapon? if by your standards its suppose to be generic?

damn no offence but some people here dont really know when something its good for a game and really bad for another in the practice

I'm not saying it's perfect as it is, but it's better than it was before. And what is it with people saying everyone else is wrong because they said so in the form of a clusterf*** of words?  

if you want to snipe... get a snipetron latron/lex

Fixed that for you.

Edited by Argoms

They want all the weapons to be viable

Not be ME3 where if you play on silver and gold about good chunk of the weapons are garbage.

then whats the point of leveling your mastery? this patch renders it useless to go pass 3.

If you want other weapons to be viable then buff them. they are still bad even if hek was nerfed

Tried do fast test on grineer,infested and corpus.
Its seem hek sick even with 120% multishot...
Not really care about range since it shotgun,but its multishot damage so weird.
Some time only 3 no. land on enemy(maybe certain enemy).
This damage animation bug or damage deal itself? so confusing :[

That what I`m experienced so far.

first off proper grammar is over rated. anyways shouldn't you have a unique weapon for unlocking the hardest weapon to get in the game.

no, and no but it would be nice

rank 4 is not even a matter of difficulty, you just have to grind a lot to get there

Edited by Guest

soo why the hek has a conned cannon them? its range its suppose to be a bit higher than other shotguns but not soo long range to be considered as a sniper but since its is a "shooter" game and you guys are just saying things based of your previous experience in other fps games as CoD/halo/ME and others  you said that the heck its suppose to be a generic shotgun without unique caracteristics? so why its RANK 4 weapon? if by your standards its suppose to be generic?

damn no offence but some people here dont really know when something its good for a game and really bad for another in the practice

Its funny how you guys through this rank four stuff around. Every think that ideal was placed so you would WORK for what you get.

Stop whining that a gun that was completely broken got fixed, grow up and try out other weapons if you hate the HEK so much now...

Thank you DE for this fix. ^^ Also long live the cat frame!

then whats the point of leveling your mastery? this patch renders it useless to go pass 3.

If you want other weapons to be viable then buff them. they are still bad even if hek was nerfed

No, because the game is easy enough as is. If we buff weapons, enemies get weaker by comparison. 

Mastery isn't useful at the moment. It's an unfinished feature, like stealth.

Its funny how you guys through this rank four stuff around. Every think that ideal was placed so you would WORK for what you get.

Stop whining that a gun that was completely broken got fixed, grow up and try out other weapons if you hate the HEK so much now...

Thank you DE for this fix. ^^ Also long live the cat frame!

I thin people are mad because it's not the fact that the Hek was nerfed it's the fact that they went about doing it the wrong way and the fact that bad weapons are still bad. For people who say nerfing Hek will bring more variety in weapons it won't people will just start using Boltors.

Edited by DishSoap

I thin people are mad because it's not the fact that the Hek was nerfed it's the fact that they went about doing it the wrong way and the fact that bad weapons are still bad.

The only really bad primary (and I've tried all the "bad" primaries except for the grakata) is the snipetron. Everything else works, it just didn't kill everything at every range without requiring effort from the player. 

People are mad because the gun they had been using and even willingly admitted was overpowered was nerfed. Have you noticed the lack of actual suggestions to improve the thing from where it is now? From what I see, nobody's saying how to improve it other than turning it back into the OP S#&$cannon that it was.