The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Utility Slots.

Nuparu92

So we all know we have these new augment mods right? There amazing, and there are more coming in the future. However, there is a problem. In order to use these, you must uninstall another mod to use it, and it can be build breaking.

Lets take a quick look at something else, utility mods. Handspring, Reflection, Reflex guard, are all examples of utility mods. Nobody uses them, because nobody has room for them in their builds.

My idea? Give us two mod slots on our warframe for utility mods exclusively. Then we could fit our augments, and our utility mods. Want handspring? No problem. Put it in your utility slot. Want two augments for your warframe? Great. Put them both in the utility slots. 

Now another solution, (and probably the more likely solution for DE to use), is to give use those two mod slots back, and make them exclusive to augment mods only. We all know that DE is coming out with more augment mods, probably in update 16. I would love to put more than one augment on my warframe, and I'm sure you all would too.

TL;DR Bring those two slots back for utility and augments only.

Hmmm...

Well, you're not the first to talk about this idea. I personally support it. I recently tried out Nova's augment mod and was kinda disappointed by it, and don't think it was worth the amount of time and effort it took to get. I think I'd be more inclined to use it if it didn't take away a slot that could be used on a different, more useful mod. 

+1

Would be nice to have a place for all the mods that simply can't even hope to compete for a slot. I mean... even with the buff, has anyone seriously made a quality build that includes one of the damage resistance mods..?

And cheers to more augment mods, as well as to a place to put them.