The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Prime Warframe Will We Have This Month?

BarbatosLR

Judging by the looks of things of our remaining original Frames and the few days left for Nyx access prime, this month we either might have Ash Prime, Volt Prime, Banshee Prime, Saryn Prime, Vauban Prime or Nova Prime.

My bets are on a Nova Prime. Why? Because 5 days ago on November 28 2014, there was a thread in the Off Topic titled

"So There Are Some hackers In Warframe" but was deleted (here's proof→https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/354075-so-there-are-hackers-in-warframe/) because it showed a screenshot of a player who had a Nova Prime which led to people to wonder, "how did he get a Nova Prime?"

Well for starters we could be even wrong, maybe it was just a Mag Prime that resembled a Nova and was misunderstood. Or maybe a Nova with the new accessories from the Access stuff. Who knows, but then what was the reason for deleting the post/thread? Was it because it revealed the upcoming new Prime Frame? Or something else? Like I said, who knows. We'll all just have to wait and see till then.

For now lets focus our attention on the Upcoming new Prime Frame. Which one will we have this month I wonder.

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

if the Nova prime is the prototype i saw rolling around, i hope the give us any other frame it was awful, prime frames have been in a improving trail for a while and if you can't keep growing you should at least make sure you don't go back, that model should had been send back to the draft board.

They are gonna pull out a real plot twist and throw out Mesa Prime :P

at least that would break monotony 

Ash Prime, Volt Prime, Banshee Prime, Saryn Prime, Vauban Prime

No idea why you or anyone would suspect that these five would be next or even remotely soon. Even before Nova prime got confirmed, there was zero reason to suspect that any of those five were going to be next. The only thing that was obvious was that the next Prime wasn't going to be Trinity.

No idea why you or anyone would suspect that these five would be next or even remotely soon. Even before Nova prime got confirmed, there was zero reason to suspect that any of those five were going to be next. The only thing that was obvious was that the next Prime wasn't going to be Trinity.

Meh no reason at all really. I just added them as examples as the First Frames we had since the close-beta. And as for the reason I added Trinity weeeeell lets just say I already knew she wasn't gonna be next Prime but I added her anyway cause I didn't really care believe or not.

Alright now that we all obviously know that the prime of the month is Nova, now all we need to know is what kind of freaking weapons are DE making this time?! And we also know they're gonna bring out some weird accessories god-knows-what and then BAM people will start buy. So now we think, what weapon do we TRULY want in warframe?

I vote for Prime AkVasto and Prime Kogake. Any other suggestions?

oooohhhh.... Vasto Prime would be soooo good

Then you're in for a treat with the next prime access. Before steve was walking around with nova prime in the hubs, untextured models for nova prime, soma prime, and vasto prime were leaked. While nova prime is common knowledge around the forums at this point, I do believe I'd get in trouble for posting the screenshot here because of the soma and vasto prime not being as commonly known around here.

but like I said. Just wait it out. You'll see ;)

Then you're in for a treat with the next prime access. Before steve was walking around with nova prime in the hubs, untextured models for nova prime, soma prime, and vasto prime were leaked. While nova prime is common knowledge around the forums at this point, I do believe I'd get in trouble for posting the screenshot here because of the soma and vasto prime not being as commonly known around here.

but like I said. Just wait it out. You'll see ;)

Well I never seen any screenshot of a vasto prime anywhere but I did see mostly this one fan-art version instead which looked pretty nice.

ZCMhgs8.jpg

It was done by Tekka_Croe and you can read more about it here→ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/242057-vasto-prime/