Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.7+15.5.7.1

DE_Adam

So, how will be the "official rules" for the Narta thingy?

- Do we have to use any of the official Nartas from the game?
- Can we come out with our own Nartas?
- Is there any specific rule for how to perform them?
- Do we have to specifically upload the video (assuming it's a video) somewhere specific? Youtube? Twitch?
- Specific time deadline?

I'm so in to do this, and I'll get my camera to do this tomorrow morning. But I would like to know the rules first =P

Nice

But no fix for Mesa's Regulator pistols? Middle color not changing as seen in images on launcher, in market and virtually everywhere else you see her...she has yellow striped Regulator pistols. But these are not yellow or accept color changes in-game.

Her pistols can change color. The center portion of her pistols changes with color 3 or 4 on her attachments tab.

One question : WHAT made you think DECREASING Braton Prime's ammo capacity made ANY sense?^^'

I'm truly sorry but that's just... not smart. Or warranted. It already had ammo issues, WHY make it worse? The buff isn't THAT big, so why?^^'

Because they buffed the damage. Any weapon that has more damage needs less ammo same thing happened to the big bang weapons...

Nevermind....it wasn't fixed :/

I totally don't feel like I've wasted my plat/money LOL xD

I've learned that a lot of fixes listed don't actually take place, or get reverted with the next patch. Gammacor's color was broken even worse when they said they fixed it last patch. The loading screen lag was fixed for a whole one day a month ago, and was subsequently broken again after the patch following its fix.

Edited by CHunterX

Fixes:

• Fixed performance issues that would occur in long sessions where Vauban's Vortex was often used, resulting in FPS issues.

If this was a problem with the Mutalist event? Just a concern.

Edited by Kinjeto