DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.5.7+15.5.7.1

This update shrunk my UI for some reason, the log-in screen and the chat box and such. I really hope that was accidental cause chat is hard enough to read even with large chat enabled.

It's apparently shrunk my chat box too (and the text inside it). And the HUD size slider seems to do nothing to change it. I've purposely lowered the resolution from my screen's standard specifically because the chat box was too small and now it's somehow migrated to smaller resolutions? Please fix (or better yet, give me an option to make the chat window and text in it bigger so I can run at native resolution pretty please.

WHY I ASK WHY ... u add Camera Shake to  MESA Peacmaker. ????

WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THAT ... 

WE WANT LESS CAMERA SHAKE 

98p4xfl.jpg

Haven't seen it yet. But doesn't sound good. Although it shouldn't affect gameplay.

I got some weird bug after this hotfix. Went to test out the buffed braton on alad v and couldn't use any of mesa's powers, it kept saying: "power use prevented". This lasted for the whole mission.

Really? ONLY unused Syndicate weapons? Come on.

My friend got a Rakta Ballistica (ground the 100k for it) to give me when they became tradeable. He tried it out to see how it was. NOW you're saying he

can't trade it?

And I was gonna give my friend my Vaykor Marelok to try out before he went to grind for it to see if he liked it. Guess that's not gonna happen now :/

Just reset the damn rank to 0 upon trading it!

• Upvote 1

Additions:

• Emotes are now live for use in missions! With the Stress Testing of ‘Tenno Hubs’ progressing well, we have now added functioning emotes (host/client) to the game which can be activated via your ‘Gear’ menu.
  • Added emote for ‘Follow’!
  • Syndicate Weapons can now be traded!  Players may now trade ONLY unranked and unused Syndicate weapons with one another.

Changes:

• Made various Localization updates.
  • Infested Tar Mutalist MOA, Swarm Mutalist MOA, Boiler and Brood Mother have all been added to regular Infested missions throughout the star chart!
  • Removed Nightmare Mode from final quest mission in Patient Zero.
  • Accessing the Gear / Emote wheels has now been changed!  Using a keyboard players can access their inventory and emotes by holding down the appropriate key (defaulted to Q), while anyone using a controller / gamepad will be able to toggle the menu.

Weapon Changes:

Braton Prime:

• Increased Physical Damage from 25 to 35
  • Increased Status Chance from 10.0% to 20.0%
  • Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2.0
  • Increased Fire Rate
  • Increased Magazine Size from 50 to 75
  • Decreased Ammo Capacity to 375

Fixes:

• Fixed emotes allowing players to move freely when used during an Ability.  Emotes will no longer play when a Warframe is in an already existing animation.
  • Fixed Archwing Interception missions force extracting players still within mission bounds.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker displaying ‘Invalid Target’ where there are no enemies nearby to fire at.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse removing her festive holiday skin.
  • Fixed issue caused by falling off the edge during the Mastery Rank 15 test, causing players to be caught in a teleport loop.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not applying camera shake effect when firing.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker shooting toward player crosshair instead of directly at enemies.
  • Fixed performance issues that would occur in long sessions where Vauban's Vortex was often used, resulting in FPS issues.

A little late with the vuaban fix. My clan could've used the higher scores in the event, but thanks for patching it reguardless.

Time for a new round of missions :)

After loading game warframe miinises to desktop bar after loading now

I also have this issue. If you try to go to the game tab it only shows a screenshot, although you can still use inputs.

THIS BUFF SUCKS! I JUST READ IT LIKE 3 TIMES AND THE AMMO CONSUMPTION IS DAMNBAD!!! 10% + DAMAGE? WTF!?! STATUS CHANCE FOR WUT?? WTF¿!?!

THIS BUFF SUCKS! I JUST READ IT LIKE 3 TIMES AND THE AMMO CONSUMPTION IS DAMNBAD!!! 10% + DAMAGE? WTF!?! STATUS CHANCE FOR WUT?? WTF¿!?!

Uwotm8

If everything, ammo consumption got much better (better stats overall, like damage, status and crit), if you can't control your gun, try running with a sword or something.

• Upvote 1

I have to say, the ammo capacity nerf doesn't bug me too much. We got increased clip capacity, plus I always ran with Rifle Ammo Mutation on it anyway.

Along the lines of Gear functionality changes, can we be able to, if we have a hotkey bound to the slot it's in, use cipher keys while hacking via the hotkey rather than having to find/hit the UI button for it?

There are several serious new issues with this though. For instance sometimes the game menus lock up. The options to go to a mission show up but if you click accept, nothing happens until you restart the game. It is the frame would freeze and become a picture, rather than a interactive menu.

Additional issues are in startup as Steam saying the app is running although the game is shut down completely from task manager.

And last but not least, infinite checking for updates loop that disallows the player from starting up the game completely.

I hope the fix for vauban's vortex will fix the issue of the game crashing when something explodes inside i.e. volatiles.

Sorry, excuse me, Nullifier Crewman blocks projectiles AND nullifies power?

No, it's going to have to be one or the other, and limited. They swarm at an incredible rate in excavation. They swarmed before we even got to the scanner, and they create a wall where no one can be shot. Broke one of my party member and he couldn't use his powers until host migration. 

• Upvote 2

Ammo cap to 375 = buff?

Ummm....  

No.  No it doesn't.

The damage modification/buff is nice, but...  err...  why use it when we can use ANYTHING ELSE that isn't in the hole for ammo?  Kind of the reason you don't see many Pentas and Ogris'.  They lost a bit too much with the switch and major penalty to ammo.  That, and the whole self-fragging thing...

Seriously though, Braton Prime could fire a steady stream of friendly level 35 Kubrows and it'd never catch up with Dread.

Also, the 75 mag capacity actially hurts the gun slightly (imo) with the nerf to ammo cap.

Edit:  What's the point of buffing guns if you add things that also render all guns utterly worthless?  Nullifier Crewmen need to be pulled and reworked, else Warframe becomes HighArmorFrame or FailFrame.  Your choice.

Griping done for the moment.  Please fix the Paracyst whipcord failing to knockdown/drag foes.  The sight of an Ancient or Scorpion sliding to my feet on it's back felt...  amazing.  It was the sweetest revenge I've felt in months.

Edited by Cytobel
  • Upvote 3

Mouse cursor has some crazy float for me now, Valks 4 is so dark now even on full brightness I had to wait for it to end before I could see where to go on the tactical alert. UI size is now tiny and I can't seem to adjust is. And something is off with my FoV can't put a finger on what it is exactly.

• Upvote 1

glad they at least did something for poor Braton Prime.

while the max ammo nerf was uncalled for, since its damage is still way bellow other guns which do not have reduced ammo, this is the dawn of a new hope for many older weapons.

sshhh, don't cry my little ones your time is coming **holds flux Rifle and Ignis tight**

• Upvote 4

Ever since Mesa came out, I cannot enter full screen unless I disable DirectX 10 and 11, which lowers my fps and gives crappy quality. This is the 7th hotfix since then, and full screen still hasn't been fixed. I would really love it if you guys actually pay attention to the requests to fix this full screen problems.

The rest of the update is great, thanks DE's (just please fix the full screen bug and it will be perfect).

• Upvote 2

In the other hand the UI feel "woky/strange" i play at 1280x1024.

I love the buff for the Damage(even i don't play braton weapon type not much any more) but, whit some simple math by doing this on the fact that you will not miss a single shot you shoot 590 ammo total with 66dmg(165%serr) for a total of 38940 [Pre-Buff], with the buff now it do 93(165%serr) for a total of 41850 dmg but you have only 450 ammo total.

This buff give in teory only less than 3k dmg buff total but Braton has always been a problem the ammo pool of this type of weapon, may i suggest 500/525 ammo pool considering i won't make calculation for an full build/formaed braton.

Edited by HellRaz

Really? ONLY unused Syndicate weapons? Come on.

My friend got a Rakta Ballistica (ground the 100k for it) to give me when they became tradeable. He tried it out to see how it was. NOW you're saying he

can't trade it?

And I was gonna give my friend my Vaykor Marelok to try out before he went to grind for it to see if he liked it. Guess that's not gonna happen now :/

Just reset the damn rank to 0 upon trading it!

i think the point is they don't want you to trade the one you used for mastery which is the only use for half of them.

• Upvote 2

Getting "Power Use Prevented" during missions now. Jumping off cliffs doesn't fix it. Others in the mission could freely use powers.

Edited by CHunterX
  • Upvote 1