Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.7+15.5.7.1

DE_Adam

Sigh that Braton prime buff really didn't make a huge difference. I don't understand why you guys would increase the firerate and decide merging the ammo was a good idea since it already ate through ammo. The damage buff wasn't good enough for the ammo nerf. If you up it to....45 tho ;-)

Why the hell ammo cap decrease?!

Damage still to low, and fire rate increase with ammo nerf means you will be shooting this gun even less. I wasn't this dissapointed in a while.

Edited by Guziol

Moa's sniping from across the map is a bit much.   There was a reason the dark sector defenses were a decent farm spot and why it was coveted by alliances.    But if no one is using it because it's farmability is for not, then you've not only taken the farm spot, but also made alliances lose interest.    Just my thoughts though, might want to rethink this, or even delay moa's till wave 20+ with some reward for it.

Are the Tethra Mods added to the game now for those who never got them to drop during the event?

^^ Same, i do insane amounts of runs in the Survival event, and got nothing than T1 MD Keys (and some T1 Ext) for 35-40min, got Jolt before the 3 hotfixes, those drop rate was too low!.

i want the whole set farming it, no paying abusive prices.