Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.7+15.5.7.1

DE_Adam

Hi All ;

Thank you all warframe Staff for all the hard work stay on your toe's work never finnish it is life after all.

i didnt get my full tethra set oh well thats life too . " nobody mentions the Luck word ".

is rhino charg augment actually working for anybody ?

Best season wishes to all whom may concern.

P.S this is a use of hotfix thread. :^_^

So you buff the Braton Prime and nerf it at the same time. Okay. That's fine. Can you explain that reasoning, please? Is it sort of setting the bar for other nerfs we can expect to see in the future, or is there some other reason you guys feel that it should have less total ammo than every other comparable top-tier automatic weapon? I'm totally okay if this is the first step in a generalized nerf that will touch everything that needs it, but otherwise this strikes me as wildly inconsistent and unreasoned. 

Again, I'm not trying to call BS on this or anything, I'd just like some clarity here. Is this the start of you guys deciding on an acceptable range of stats for weapons?

Okey this is starting to piss me off, third hotfix post in wich I´ll post the same:

Still no fix for the "lost connection to host" bug introduced in the 15.5 update? Lots of people haven´t been able to play the event properly due to been unable to play in multiplayer and been unable to solo everything, please DE hear us: https://forums.warfr...-has-been-lost/

Posted in hotfix 15.5.5 and 15.5.6, now it´s also in the 15.5.7. Do you even give a f*ck about this? The event is over now, so a lot of people were probably screwed by this bug. A week has pased since the aparition of this problem, still haven´t seen a response saying something like "we´ll see what´s wrong, we see that you exist". Please guys...

Is it just me that feels as though the Warframe is too close to the center of the screen? Sometimes, when zooming in, all I see is the back/shoulder of my warframe, and it has put me off of using my shoulder plates just so I can see what I'm aiming at. It's not much of an issue when you play as the thinner frames, but using Rhino Prime is making it really difficult to aim at the enemy, regardless of my FOV setting.

I know you can change what shoulder the camera watches from, but it's still an issue no matter what side I've got it set to.

Is there a way to move the warframe to the side some more so that the center of the screen is clear to aim, like it's supposed to be?

Will this ever be addressed in a hotfix? Is it just me that sees this as an issue?

Moa's sniping from across the map is a bit much.   There was a reason the dark sector defenses were a decent farm spot and why it was coveted by alliances.    But if no one is using it because it's farmability is for not, then you've not only taken the farm spot, but also made alliances lose interest.    Just my thoughts though, might want to rethink this, or even delay moa's till wave 20+ with some reward for it.

The map itself wasn't the reason they were farmed - only the parts of it where you could literally fall asleep (standing up, of course) and be safe from harm.  I bet that was pissing off the Infested soooooo bad...

So you buff the Braton Prime and nerf it at the same time. Okay. That's fine. Can you explain that reasoning, please? Is it sort of setting the bar for other nerfs we can expect to see in the future, or is there some other reason you guys feel that it should have less total ammo than every other comparable top-tier automatic weapon? I'm totally okay if this is the first step in a generalized nerf that will touch everything that needs it, but otherwise this strikes me as wildly inconsistent and unreasoned. 

Again, I'm not trying to call BS on this or anything, I'd just like some clarity here. Is this the start of you guys deciding on an acceptable range of stats for weapons?

I'm not directly stating this to just you, but you don't need to jump the gun there. Less doesn't always mean "nerf".

I can tell you haven't sat down with the weapon and the changes yet, and believe me, its not as bad as some of the players are putting it.

Some people really need to actually put it into practice before just assuming things off the bat.

But why reduce the max ammo :(

Boltor Prime still does moar damage in my tests.

Flipside is that it has good status chance.

Braton Prime:

• Increased Physical Damage from 25 to 35
  • Increased Status Chance from 10.0% to 20.0%
  • Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2.0
  • Increased Fire Rate
  • Increased Magazine Size from 50 to 75
  • Decreased Ammo Capacity to 375
Edited by fatpig84