Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And Yet Another Useless Tactical Alert!

InsanePMK

Exterminates being boring isn't exactly new news.  The complaint is that they're using literally the worst available mission type for Tactical Alerts.

Would be nice if they did something more interesting but maybe we're expecting too much from a small thing.  

I do prefer exterminate to MD/Def/Surv/Int since you can control the pace of progression by simply killing and moving faster instead of that feel in the back of your mind that's all like: This is the next 10 minutes of my life, there is no way around it.  With exception of those times when you reach the extraction point and there are enemies technically alive but only because they didn't fricken spawn and you gotta wait for that S#&$.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

I searched for this topic *just* to post:

This is the most irritating event I've ever played on Warframe. Constantly stumbling around and having unavoidable walls of fire toss you back and forth in between 4 rollers is the most RIDICULOUS crap I've had to sit through on Warframe.

On top of the knock down mechanic being a really s**t excuse for "difficulty", it breaks that badass feeling that usually is consistent through each mission as you steamtrain through hordes of enemies...

Although this one event all together was probably as annoying as 1 aimbot hookshot infected. But offff course... you push yourself through because you don't want to feel like you missed out on anything. Warframe, for the last 8 months, has felt like one long chore.