Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Projectile abilities Disorienting (Mainly Volt)

Penrose

Hey, I've been playing as Volt now, I think I'm rank 28 or something with him and just a small mention, I've found that the camera zoom the game pulls on you when you use Volt's Shock ability is extremely disorienting.

Every time I use it I have a 50/50 chance of missing my target because I can hardly see where I'm aiming. Any other 'Frames have an ability that does this?

Hey, I've been playing as Volt now, I think I'm rank 28 or something with him and just a small mention, I've found that the camera zoom the game pulls on you when you use Volt's Shock ability is extremely disorienting.

Every time I use it I have a 50/50 chance of missing my target because I can hardly see where I'm aiming. Any other 'Frames have an ability that does this?

Same happens with Ember's fireball power

Most of the abilities are limited with the zoom option becouse the character takes a rather large portion of the screen when you zoom. It's even worse if you zoom while you are crouching. Maybe make the character slightly transparent when you zoom ? :P

Most of the abilities are limited with the zoom option becouse the character takes a rather large portion of the screen when you zoom. It's even worse if you zoom while you are crouching. Maybe make the character slightly transparent when you zoom ? :P

I already posted this, a better solution would bw to move the character to the left, so will only cover a 1/5 of the screen, like Latron's zoom camera