Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Patient Zero Quest In Codex

NerdGGMugetsu

Just adding my voice to the mix, I too can not access the quest.

I have done ALL the Eris missions, re-killed the boss on Uranus to ensure I had an Eris Nav-coord to ensure Eris was properly unlocked, made sure all my quests I do have are done (The Limbo Theorem was active when I logged on after the update, have since finished that). I cleared out my inbox to make sure it wasn't full, was quite a bit of mail in there. Re-logged several times, re-validated the files via steam, and re-updated. I even got a friend that hadn't done the quest to start it and joined the first mission, hoping it would trigger something, completed the mission and still nothing. The only thing I haven't done I can think of is completely uninstall the game and re-install. :/

I can still see and complete invasions for Mutalist Alad V Coordinates, still waiting to see if I receive them once the invasion is completed....

UPDATE: I did in fact receive the Alad V Coords :P

Please fix this soon! It would be nice to join in the runs to gather parts while there is still a large crowd of people doing it, would love to be able to run key sharing groups to help easy the cost of farming rather than craft every single key myself. :c

Edited by Drakyn_Ral

Just adding my voice to the mix, I too can not access the quest.

I have done ALL the Eris missions, re-killed the boss on Uranus to ensure I had an Eris Nav-coord to ensure Eris was properly unlocked, made sure all my quests I do have are done (The Limbo Theorem was active when I logged on after the update, have since finished that). I cleared out my inbox to make sure it wasn't full, was quite a bit of mail in there. Re-logged several times, re-validated the files via steam, and re-updated. I even got a friend that hadn't done the quest to start it and joined the first mission, hoping it would trigger something, completed the mission and still nothing. The only thing I haven't done I can think of is completely uninstall the game and re-install. :/

I can still see and complete invasions for Mutalist Alad V Coordinates, still waiting to see if I receive them once the invasion is completed....

UPDATE: I did in fact receive the Alad V Coords :P

Please fix this soon! It would be nice to join in the runs to gather parts while there is still a large crowd of people doing it, would love to be able to run key sharing groups to help easy the cost of farming rather than craft every single key myself. :c

Ah dammit, I wish I saw this sooner. I actually started the Limbo questline to see if that might help, now I'm stuck facing a grind to get my archwing gear to the point where I can survive that damn mission. I can also confirm getting Alad V Coords that are basically unusable, I'm sitting on 4 of them atm.

Still got the exact same problem here. In fact, I only updated this game because Mesa looked appealing, simply to find that the quest is too sleek to even show up in the codex? I had higher hopes than this, but back to the freezer with my Kubrow.

Pretty disappointing that those of us looking to get Mesa are caught between a progression-stopping bug and 325 plat, and have been for almost a week. I would have expected DE to be a bit more on the ball when they've cut off people's access to the new frame.

Edited by SilentCynic

it`s now 6 days when i started this thread. I started farming the Cordinates, but yeah, without quest no keys, and i dont want to be the guy who askes for people who take me to there keys for runs.

first of all thx for all the post guys.

next DE, WTH!

this in one of the Top 5 thread in December and still no answer or attempt to Fix that problem.

I would appriciat that DE would atleast give us some feedback, why its not fixed or anything.

But nothing sofar.

So DE pls in the Name of atleast 50+ people. Can u atleast check that problem.

Thanks alot Mugetsu

Edited by NerdGGMugetsu

Today i came after 2 weeks of work back and tryd to farm for the new warfarme, but,

i didnt get the quest for Mesa.

I tryd looking for it in the market, in my inbox and everywhere else but i didnt get the questline for it.

Now i have a Mesa BP, but, no chance of farming the parts for it?

Is this a common problem or is it not possible to get the frame anymore exept of Plat.

because i dont want to pay money for a thing that i can actual farm for

Yeah, this happened to me as well