Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Suda Specter

Tali

i think Scavenger Drone Eximus would fit better instead Shield Osprey Eximus besides they already use them as deathsquad, so why aren't these being used as specters as well. also they shoot while Shield Osprey Eximus just recharge your shields.

Other solutions:

I dont know about this but make those two a little squad and make them always stick together

Add it as a second specter (which means other syndicates should also have a second)

(apologies if its wrong section)

Edited by Aeon66

Shield Ospreys also give you more shields. Besides, we don't need more things to just do more damage for us. We currently have Kubrows, Sentinels, OP weapons, abilities, and other specters than can just do that for us. What we could use however is better defense, which is what the Shield Osprey Eximus gives us. 

yet they are still quite useless - will just blow up in no time. just like sentinels do these days ( all the aoe and auras and lack of  specter scaling).

The moment they are needed and actually useful is when they are too weak and cant survive.

Edited by Ketec

The biggest issue I have with the current Shield Drone Specter is that their AI is bugged, and they'll run away to try and "attack" enemies even though they have no weapons.

yet they are still quite useless - will just blow up in no time. just like sentinels do these days ( all the aoe and auras and lack of  specter scaling).

The moment they are needed and actually useful is when they are too weak and cant survive.

+1 All. [DE] please, read.