The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Not Possible: Installed Mod Would Exceed Capacity

Zepheros

It's because you're trying to upgrade a mod thats equipped, and you currently have no more mod points in your weapon to spare or the upgraded amount of the fusion core would be greater than the available amount of points in your weapon.

Example: 10 mod points in pistol, upgrading a 8-cost card. You can upgrade it by 2 ranks, but you are unable to upgrade it by 3 because it would exceed the current amount of mod points in the pistol (11-cost card)

Edited by Naked

It's because you're trying to upgrade a mod thats equipped, and you currently have no more mod points in your weapon to spare or the upgraded amount of the fusion core would be greater than the available amount of points in your weapon.

Yeah I just realized this. Derp moment I suppose. I knew it was maxed and knew I would have to remove another mod to level up the others but for some reason it slipped my mind, haha.

The rifle that mod is currently attached to obviously is at its limit for mod energy. If you want to raise it up anyway, uninstall it from the rifle first.

*Edit: Man I was late to the party with this LOL

Edited by Aramahn