Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have This Thing Called A "personal Computer"- Pc For Short.

__Kanade__

#consolepeasants

I plan on getting an Xbox One soon, but will sync my PC account with my Xbox One account, so I can switch between them any time.

There's no syncing.  It's a one-time copy, so after you do it, progress on one will not be reflected on the other.

I have PS2, PS3, XBox 360, PSP, looking forward to buy XBox One and PS4, but...

My PC was, and I guess always will be the best choice. The abilities it offer are limitless. My opinion: people who think that console is better than PC have their hands growing from wrong place.

I mean, look what I can: mods, hacks, textures, programming, hex-coding, tweaking...  and we are only talking about games now. Only on PC I can play the game the way  want.

(Yep, I can't do that in online games, and that's why I play only one online game)

Edited by RossRam

i'll stick with my PC because it's good for more than just playing games and tweeting. i can do productive things, even like, idunno, make a living on it. rather than having a device that's only good for one or two things.

i suppose they're nice if you want something that's simple to use though. but i can't objectively say that Console generation 8 has anything going for it other than extreme simplicity of use.

I do not know if Warframe is locked at 30FPS.

i'd imagine that Warframe allows 60FPS. since the Console's bleh GPU isn't being stressed too hard 60FPS should be doable.

That's ok. I'll be fine here with my advanced settings, kb/m-friendly controls and latest updates ;)

I can't actually imagine doing all the snap-turning slide jump coptering and mad ninja S#&$ I do with a controller though

Edited by AdunSaveMe

No one even bothered to come out as a real gamer and try using the #gamermasterrace. That's what I was trying to go for here anyway. Guess that hashtag isn't a trending topic, or won't be any time soon.

Oh well, moving on.

Still taking a break from this game til DE gets their "RNG everything" out of their rear end and make WF feel like WF, not a farming simulator.

Until then, I will keep trying to get everyone to drop #PCmasterrace and start using #gamermasterrace.

Edited by __Kanade__

Don't start a master race war. Let me be clear. THERE IS NO MASTER RACE. All platforms have there own plusses and minuses. PC's are for the most part backwards compatible, have mostly upgradeable hardware, however cost more than multiple consoles. Consoles are easily affordable, come as a complete solution (no assembly or special software required), are significantly more reliable with the only problems faced linked to software, are locked to hardware specs and games can only be improved by streamlining software. All platforms have there own exclusive games. Choose your platform for the games and functionality that suits you. I play on all platforms (Except the Xbox One since it doesn't currently have any titles I want to play yet). Don't hate on another platform just because it isn't what you like.

Pff. Noooobs.

I'm still rockin the N64, PS one,Gamecube and PS2. Along with my PC. 

You darn youngsters and your "new technology"

Hmm, I actually have working PS1, but... emulators, dude, they add some points to PC and let you play any old console game.

Hmm, I actually have working PS1, but... emulators, dude, they add some points to PC and let you play any old console game.

Its the feeeeeels man. Holding them old controllers (yes even the stupid N64 trident controller), putting the cartridge/disc in the console, playing on an old crt TV...

good times.

Its the feeeeeels man. Holding them old controllers (yes even the stupid N64 trident controller), putting the cartridge/disc in the console, playing on an old crt TV...

good times.

Biggest feels I missed were 4 player splitscreen matches. I know it's a less used function nowadays but I still wish more games, especially shooters would keep it.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

That's ok. I'll be fine here with my advanced settings, kb/m-friendly controls and latest updates ;)

I can't actually imagine doing all the snap-turning slide jump coptering and mad ninja S#&$ I do with a controller though

It takes a bit more effort but a player (like myself) can be just as mobile with a gamepad

On another note to each their own, the only real reason I have chosen pc over console is modding and accessibility. Thats not to say I do enjoy some of the other aspects (dat sexy 60 fps mmmmmmmm oh yeah) but I can see why some players prefer a console.