The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Your Rng Stories :d

Apex_Nemachode

Ordered new black shoes online. Got delivery this morning and they shipped me white ones and the wrong size. Thats some RL rng for ya.

In other news, i've ran T4E around 15 times in the past 3 days and i have 6 BO handles.

I think i've really pissed stalker off, he sent me 3 marks and just waiting for me to level something new so im vulnerable. Too bad for him i've leveled everything there is right now, can't imagine his face when he finds out that he'll have to wait for the next patch to meet me :D

Edited by kiteohatto

Ordered new black shoes online. Got delivery this morning and they shipped me white ones and the wrong size. Thats some RL rng for ya.

In other news, i've ran T4E around 15 times in the past 3 days and i have 6 BO handles.

I think i've really &!$$ed stalker off, he sent me 3 marks and just waiting for me to level something new so im vulnerable. Too bad for him i've leveled everything there is right now, can't imagine his face when he finds out that he'll have to wait for the next patch to meet me :D

The shoe part made me lol :P

The very first time I faced the stalker I got Hate.

I only had to run againts Kela three times.

I've only encountered G3 four times yet I've the brakk (not from Gradivus Dilemma)

Have received two formas, a reactor and a catalyst on logins, aside several -75% coupons.

I cannot tell I'm mad to RNGesus.

Spent 87 T4 Ext for Bo Prime Handle

Spent 67 T3 Def á 25 waves for Braton Prime Reciever (had to do 25 waves in order to get a reward)

This, this is problem, no matter how you put it, how say it. It should not take one person 87 RUNS for item while some other person get it in 2runs(no it did not take 2runs for me to get it, i havent got it). There is no way,no way this should be okay.

This, this is problem, no matter how you put it, how say it. It should not take one person 87 RUNS for item while some other person get it in 2runs(no it did not take 2runs for me to get it, i havent got it). There is no way,no way this should be okay.

i spent 6 hours in a row to get it but ay you got a good point there

Stalker explains it all:

iaSznI5.gif

Unfair_Stalker_A.jpg

My favorite thing about Stalker is he even avenges things that are machines. They're not even alive. Lol like what? Who in the heck seeks vengeance for a frikkin robot? Lol

As for my experiences with RNG...Hikou Prime Pouch....Blind Justice....that's all I'm gonna say....it's literally too painful to go into any more detail