Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Better Door/kubrow Meat Shield

DCypherThis13

There I was, just another day in the Tenno-verse, shopping for Orokin Cells with my dog at my side, Opticor in my hands and Scindo Prime on my back. I came to a room with good sight lines and plenty of cover. I crouched behind a crate and prepared to make a bunch of Grineer wish that they had never been cloned.

There's only one problem; the dog will not stay out of my way. I move left, dog moves in front of me and gets shot. I move right, dog moves in front of me and gets shot. I move back, same result. In all of those cases, the shots I fired never punched through(using Shred) and hit the enemy.

It wasn't until I broke cover and the Grineer spotted me that the dog got out of my way long enough for me to take a shot and get a successful hit(drilled 3 Lancers through the crate). I have switched back to Carrier and Shade until this gets fixed. Basically, Kubrows make better doors than windows. Why doesn't Punch-Through work on Kubrows? It works on fellow Tenno...

Edit: P.S. If this is in the wrong section, please help this topic find a proper home.

Edited by DCypherThis13

Protip: never use Mesa's Peacemaker if you have a kubrow equipped. Or make sure you hop onto something the kubrow can't reach before you activate it. There I was wondering why did I get so much "target invalid"...

I know this pain well.

Block my shots and then refuse to move/dodge while getting shot, I'm not reviving your dumb@$$!