The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Looks Much Better: Reasons

MetaMortred

I know many will disagree with me on this, but the new ember looks much better - why? well for one it actually looks like a warframe than a Male Asian/Latino Teenager with Mixed Values. (No disrespect of course)

Also, she is finally a proper SHE, I always had issues with her undeveloped breasts. Well now? I just wanna play her for the apprance, if not the skill overhaul.

Thank you devs. For that :D

You need to update your threads, not talk about undeveloped breasts, haha.

Just done that, I needed a little more information - now I got 90% of the new drops covered :)

pic?

Wish I could post it, anyone could post the default skin, it would be much appreaciated :)

Edited by TheNexusCloud

THE HELMET? DO YOU NOT NOTICE IT? AM I BLIND? MY EYESS I AM NOW

It looks awesome. I have no idea what you are trying to say, unless you are looking at it with very very perverted eyes, then you can find resemblence with something rather unpleasant, but other than that, I like that style of mohak. I hated the old mohak, this one is FAAAAAR cooler.

Why don't these discussions don't really occur for the "male" warframes?

e: Also why are gamers so goddamn creepy.

It does, you just choose not to see them. Search and youll see many on Rhino and Loki.

On a side note can someone please post the default skin for Ember, I mean default colors. a screenshoot close up would be nice.

I know many will disagree with me on this, but the new ember looks much better - why? well for one it actually looks like a warframe than a Male Asian/Latino Teenager with Mixed Values. (No disrespect of course)

Oh, well then the blatant racism is OK, then.

Also, she is finally a proper SHE, I always had issues with her undeveloped breasts.

Oh, so you are the arbiter what is and is not a proper female? That's what makes a woman, eh? Breastessess? Don't tell that to any female breast cancer survivors with mastectomies.

There is more to a woman than your perverted, hypersexualized, skewed mental image of one.

Edited by Bang_Doll

The new model is pretty great but has some issues:

1. Idle animations have her hands and sidearm clip into her space-pantaloons

2. Swords clip into her butt. Must be painful.

3. I'd prefer it if the crest was reversed, so it looked like "hair" rather than a mohawk but that's just me.

Oh, well then the blatant racism is OK, then.

Oh, so you are the arbiter what is and is not a proper female? That's what makes a woman, eh? Breastessess? Don't tell that to any female breast cancer survivors with mastectomies.

There is more to a woman than your perverted, hypersexualized, skewed mental image of one.

boy, that escalated quickly,

current mohawk is awesome, gives her some kind of weird greaser appeal which works for her somehow. Those things around her upper legs that fit her pistol(s) are nice, her overal esthetic just works. In a weird way sometimes, granted, but it works. The only part that can be a bit jarring are her feet/lower legs. Personally I still feel she's the coolest frame out there sofar though.

As for her boobs(since we've already gone there anyway), I never properly saw the old model so i wouldnt know. I will say I like her overal toned-ness/shape more than just boobs though.

PS: gamers are gross, we're all gonna have to admit it and accept ourselves.(thats the first step towards change right?)

PPS: I noticed the enemies response to seeing a warframe (atleast grineer) is always "he", this is kind of weird because #1 not al warframes are male and #2 not all players are gonna be male. I'd suggest replacing "he" with "they", so it will work regardless of what warframe or player or how many of them there are. (sorry for the off topicness)

EDIT:

The new model is pretty great but has some issues:

1. Idle animations have her hands and sidearm clip into her space-pantaloons

2. Swords clip into her butt. Must be painful.

3. I'd prefer it if the crest was reversed, so it looked like "hair" rather than a mohawk but that's just me.

1. I think the idle animations aren't done yet, they seem rather lackluster.(they look more like stun/dizzy animations than idles to me).

2. I haven't noticed the sword clipping, which sword is it or is it any sword?

3. I dissagree, current mohawk > weird emulated hair. It wouldnt match her face plate either(which is too awesome to replace).

Edited by NexiKuro