Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

zgIrqL3.png

ffmMH7d.png

We are an active and competitive Moon Clan that accepts tenno that are Mastery Rank 3+. We have a fully built dojo with all clan research completed. We do daily draco runs and raids. You may join our steamgroup to be notified of clan events. Also join our Teamspeak to for raids or just to get help in game. We do expect our members to help during clan events. WARNING: Renegade Legacy has been known to be too extreme, awesome, amazing, overwhelming, or one of many other words relating to spectacular. Ask your doctor before signing up for this clan.

Clan Links

Discord: https://discord.gg/zPfpKjp
Steamgroup: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RenegadeLegacy

Clan Emblem:

Spoiler

RtJWIye.png

Raid Pics:

Spoiler

d2JylbO.png

hnc5BQj.png?1

In order to join please make sure you meet the following requirements.

- Mastery Rank 3 or higher

- Currently NOT in a clan

LX6oMQw.png?1

Warlord
- The leader/leaders of the clan. Those with the Warlord rank oversee the entire clan and all its inner workings.
Warlords can execute absolute orders but fear not as these orders are made to benefit the clan and its members.

Overwatch

- The rank beneath the leaders of the clan. Those blessed with this rank are allowed to lead members into battle.

- The Police of the clan. Moderators have many roles that help the clan run internally but they also help new members that have joined the clan. They too received light from the warlords.

Champion
- Those that show promise to one day help lead the clan. Grand Champions have been known to be very strategic. Some would argue they are cunning just as moderators.

Paladin
- These Renegades have risen in rank and are experienced members of the clan. They are in return granted the rank and title of Champion.

Soldier
- These young renegades have been given a rank promotion and are now experienced in the clan. They have been known to lead squads into battle where necessary.

- Fresh recruits or renegades whichever name you prefere. These new members have taken the step to join the clan and are ready to further their skills.

Stasis
- This rank is reserved for those renegades that must leave for an extended period of time. They served well during their time but they have vowed to return and serve once again.

Rank promotions are handed out for being helpful, active, joining discord, and helping the clan grow. If you would like to know more contact a Warlord, OverWatch, or Moderator in game or on Discord.

5LJ0xTT.png?1

Respect your fellow clan mates.
Do not beg clan members for items or platinum.
Do not harrass your fellow clan mates.
You may advertise items in clan chat but keep is simple. If you need a detailed conversation to sale/buy an item you should private message the other person.
You may recruit for raids or missions in the clan chat. Once again if it is a detailed conversation that will dominate clan chat you may need to private message the other tenno.
If you or another fellow clan mate are being abused in any way please contact one of our admins,chancellors, or moderators. If you have a screenshot the matter can be resolved more clearly.

• Do not join this clan only for clan research. If you are found doing this you will be blacklisted from rejoining the clan.

• You must be mastery rank 3 or higher to join the clan. This is done to ensure we are recruiting players that want to stick to warframe. If you are less than Rank 3 level up a few weapons or a warframe and you will be ready to join in no time!!!

• We have a 7- 14 Day inactive rule. Members who join are assigned the newbie rank which is on a 7 day inactive timer. If a member joins the Discord they are assigned soldier rank and upgraded to a 14 day inactive rank.

Remember if you want to join you must first leave your current clan. Once you do that make a post below with your mastery rank asking to join!!!

Edited by -RL-Dante16
Updating clan information.

Hey. The names Zaster11 and im a level 24 Loki player looking for an awesome clan to run around with and have some fun playing this awesome game. Hope i can join you guys and help build this clan back up to what it was or even better. See you in battle fellow Tenno.

Hey. The names Zaster11 and im a level 24 Loki player looking for an awesome clan to run around with and have some fun playing this awesome game. Hope i can join you guys and help build this clan back up to what it was or even better. See you in battle fellow Tenno.

Sent you an invite, welcome to Renegade Legacy! If you have any questions, send me or any moderator and higher a message. When you have the chance stop by our Raidcall at 9932302 and we'll give you membership there too

Hey hey, I started with Warframe today and so far I love it. Level 8 Excalibur at the moment and am looking for a fun clan to play with and that can teach me all about the game. I also have a friend who is looking for a clan and we will bring a good sense of humor :) My name is BurnedYourFace and my friends name is SinisterOvana

Hey, my name is seelefire and I'm pretty new to warframe. I have my volt at level 30 and just got the rhino. I am looking for a clan that is friendly to new players and can help me learn the ropes as well as have a good time. Send me an invite sometime if you like.

Hey hey, I started with Warframe today and so far I love it. Level 8 Excalibur at the moment and am looking for a fun clan to play with and that can teach me all about the game. I also have a friend who is looking for a clan and we will bring a good sense of humor :) My name is BurnedYourFace and my friends name is SinisterOvana

Hey, my name is seelefire and I'm pretty new to warframe. I have my volt at level 30 and just got the rhino. I am looking for a clan that is friendly to new players and can help me learn the ropes as well as have a good time. Send me an invite sometime if you like.

Sent you both invites, welcome to Renegade Legacy! Feel free to message me if you have any questions, and stop by our Raidcall at 9932302 and we'll give you membership there too

sent your friend a clan invite! Welcome to Renegade Legacy! Raidcall ID- 993202

Hi. I m Mastery Rank with 10,eagerly want ti join Renegade Legacy. Waiting for your invitation. 

-Thank you

Hi. I m Mastery Rank with 10,eagerly want ti join Renegade Legacy. Waiting for your invitation. 

-Thank you

sent your friend a clan invite! Welcome to Renegade Legacy! Raidcall ID- 993202

The Names "GoldenBlockUniverse" (In the game), I'm a rank 6 [Gold Novice] with a habit to run around and play inside the clan dojo, i like to help a lot, my warframes are (currently) Oberon (Rank 17), Ash (Rank 30), Excalibur (Rank 30), Loki(In the Making). I also like to hangout with peeps alot :D.

Clan invite sent! Welcome to Renegade Legacy!

Enjoy your stay, and join us on Raidcall. ID-9932302