Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

Hi ! veronsky here, playing Rhino actually, wanted to be a good tank ! I want to join to play with other guys, doing good missions, farming and also to improve my informations about this awesome game. I have one more friend, we are playing together and he wanna join here too, his name is Sudy69 ,we are both two noobs from Europe, Romania, speaking english too as you can see. We are waiting for your response ! Have a good day/night !  

Hi ! veronsky here, playing Rhino actually, wanted to be a good tank ! I want to join to play with other guys, doing good missions, farming and also to improve my informations about this awesome game. I have one more friend, we are playing together and he wanna join here too, his name is Sudy69 ,we are both two noobs from Europe, Romania, speaking english too as you can see. We are waiting for your response ! Have a good day/night !  

Clan invite sent to both of you! Welcome to Renegade Legacy! Raidcall ID - 9932302

IGN : Buster2G

Hi my name is Kris and im 18 . This game is still amazing , i played it a lot before and unlocked mostly everything but i stopped playing like for a year cuz of exams and school stuff  and now my friend asked me to start new accounts and have fun again . We are playing at the moment but we need some help with the bosses and to unlock the other planets faster for the materials .Our goal is to have fun and get nice stuff . We both speak english and have mic+headset .Can i and my friend join your clan please? If anybody needs any help we will do our best :) . And we can download TS3 if needed .  My Friend IGN:( Warsongg ) .   Would be happy to join . 

Edited by Buster2G

IGN : Buster2G

Hi my name is Kris and im 18 . This game is still amazing , i played it a lot before and unlocked mostly everything but i stopped playing like for a year cuz of exams and school stuff  and now my friend asked me to start new accounts and have fun again . We are playing at the moment but we need some help with the bosses and to unlock the other planets faster for the materials .Our goal is to have fun and get nice stuff . We both speak english and have mic+headset .Can i and my friend join your clan please? If anybody needs any help we will do our best :) . And we can download TS3 if needed .  My Friend IGN:( Warsongg ) .   Would be happy to join . 

I couldn't send the invites, It says you guys are already in a clan, if not, check if you have pending clan requests and post again so i can send the invites!

hey im jwillems im rank 2 and would like to join renegade legacy.

Clan invite sent! Welcome to Renegade Legacy.

Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302

Hello my name's OMEGA117711, I'm a level 14 Volt I just started playing but I plan on staying on long term. I am plan to get pretty involved with this clan.

I tried to add you to the clan however it says you are already in a clan. You will have to leave your current clan first if you wish to still join Renegade Legacy. Also check your inbox for pending invites.

Hi can i join the clan now ? I made a mistake with the IGN last time sorry  , 1 word diffrence . 

IGN : BusterBG

Hello I'm PangPuand i would like to join ur clan

Seems like an interesting clan. Would like to join you.

Esgard is the name.

EU player

Clan invites sent! Welcome to Renegade Legacy.

Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302

one of my friends and I are both looking for a clan to join. I played the game before but stopped and just came back a couple of months ago. My friend has been playing for about a month now. We've been running missions together but obviously 2 people won't work forever. So we're looking for a good solid clan. Nothing too big or too small. Just looking to have fun with others and upgrade our current gear with the help of a clan. I have 5 warframes and he's got 2. If you're still recruiting we'd both love to join.

My IGN is NecroWolf his is AkkuEnzeru

one of my friends and I are both looking for a clan to join. I played the game before but stopped and just came back a couple of months ago. My friend has been playing for about a month now. We've been running missions together but obviously 2 people won't work forever. So we're looking for a good solid clan. Nothing too big or too small. Just looking to have fun with others and upgrade our current gear with the help of a clan. I have 5 warframes and he's got 2. If you're still recruiting we'd both love to join.

My IGN is NecroWolf his is AkkuEnzeru

Invite sent to both of you. Welcome to Renegade Legacy! Join us in the raidcall when you have time. ID-ID-9932302