Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

Hello im interested in joing this clan i am quite new (rank 2) and would love for people to play with.

Please message me if this is okay with you.

IGN: SpaceTimes12

It says you are currently in a clan. You will have to leave your current clan before I can send you an ingame invite. Aside from that we would love for you to join Renegade Legacy as we have many new and veteran players that can assist you.

Hey! I'd like to join your clan. I'm mastery rank 9 and I play with a friend a bit so I'll maybe get him to join as well.

IGN: Z3R0Malfunctionz

Invite Sent. Welcome to Renegade Legacy! Come join us in the Raidcall ID-9932302

Hi! I'm also posting for 2 other people, we're looking for an active and friendly clan to run all sorts of missions and just to chill with.

Our IGNs and mastery rank:

Seimaru (10)

AsheliaX (12)

Kruisigin (3) 

Thanks! And looking for your invite sometime soon!

Hi! I'm also posting for 2 other people, we're looking for an active and friendly clan to run all sorts of missions and just to chill with.

Our IGNs and mastery rank:

Seimaru (10)

AsheliaX (12)

Kruisigin (3) 

Thanks! And looking for your invite sometime soon!

Clan Invite sent to you and your friends. Welcome to Renegay Legacy. We have a raidcall (ID 9932302) that you and your friends might enjoy.

Hi, I am Aldethir, mastery rank 9 and I would like to join Renegade Legacy.

Clan Invite sent. Welcome to Renegay Legacy. Our raidcall ID is 9932302

Hello my name is cladin (mastery 14) since i took a hiatus from warframe my clan had kicked me but now that i'm back i'm looking for a fun clan to join and you guys caught my eye. I look hopefully forward to many hours of fun times with your clan. :D

Hello my name is cladin (mastery 14) since i took a hiatus from warframe my clan had kicked me but now that i'm back i'm looking for a fun clan to join and you guys caught my eye. I look hopefully forward to many hours of fun times with your clan. :D

Clan invite sent! Welcome to Renegade Legacy! Raidcall ID- 9932302

Hi, I would like to join your clan. My IGN is TzsLN.

Clan Invite sent. Welcome to Renegay Legacy! Our raidcall ID is 9932302

Hello! :D

Can I join? My name is the one that appears in my profile, just like all the other people.

Clan Invite sent. Welcome to Renegay Legacy! Drop by our raidcall sometime. ID is 9932302

Edited by Dante16

Hello, Renegade Legacy leaders.

My name is Mauricio, I´m a 31 year old guy, who has a "Mesa" Level 30 and an upcoming "Nova" as well.

I hope I can be of any use to you all.

My in-game ID is "MauVasconcellos".

Thank you very much.

PS: How does this "RaidCall" works? You guys organize raids togheter and stuff?