The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

32 minutes ago, Miracle249 said:

may i join? Mr 3 here

IGN : Miracle249

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

59 minutes ago, crzymnkeh said:

Hello, I'm crzymnkeh, MR 18. Both my friend, Yuutochi (MR 5) and I would like to join your clan ^.^

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

52 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Hi rawr1254 here, MR 19 and I'd like to join. I'm always on and always willing to help other players(so long as they aren't begging for free stuff ^.^) I'm always active pretty much every day of the week.

29 minutes ago, alfasonni said:

Hey, would like to join the clan! Currently mastery rank 4, gated by the 24h cooldown from getting rank 5 atm. Name is alfasonni, would love an invite!

Omg the 24 hour gate, I feel your pain.

4 hours ago, BunnyChop said:

MR 16 i would like to join the clan,BunnyChop in game 

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on

Teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

4 hours ago, fatalis92 said:

MR 21 id like to join the clan, Fatalis92 in game

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on

Teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

4 hours ago, alfasonni said:

Hey, would like to join the clan! Currently mastery rank 4, gated by the 24h cooldown from getting rank 5 atm. Name is alfasonni, would love an invite!

Teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

5 hours ago, z3chfate said:

My IGN is z3chfate. MR5, but I have plenty of experience with WF because I was MR21 on XB1. If you'll have me I just left my old clan and would love an invite. :D

10 hours ago, LucidxLunatic said:

I would like to enroll

6 hours ago, Shangeii said:

I would like to join Renegade Legacy clan and improve as player, i am mastery 5 and very active.

5 minutes ago, TerrorofPlague said:

M.R 4 

IGN: TerrorofPlague

3 hours ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Hello, I am BulletsforTeeth, MR 13. I would like to join this clan.

24 minutes ago, cam441 said:

Hey I would like to join im mastery rank 11

8 hours ago, Zacatzontli said:

Hey i am an MR20 lf clan. I ahve most stuff in the game and can clear all the content no worries. Happy to contribute to researcha nd I play events obsessively.

1 hour ago, CheesyJeezy said:

Hey there,

I'm looking for a great clan to run with and expand my game in

IGN: CheesyJeezy

MR: 5