The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

11 hours ago, Rashoody98 said:

Hello, I'd like to join your clan please

IGN: Rashoody98

MR: 7

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

Hello I am Xerifos, a new coming Tenno playing extremely active and it's only my first week. I'm MR 3 getting closer to 4 and finally finished my Nyx Prime, but the clan I was in wasn't that active. That's why I'd love to join this clan since it seems a lot more active :).

On 7/24/2016 at 2:22 AM, ZarehTheBeautiful said:

Hi, I want to join the clan. I'm a returning Tenno from a year ago, and I lost my clan. I'm Rank Mastery 5 and looking for more peeps to learn the game with. Hope you'll accept me. 

IGN: ZarehTheBeautiful

MR: 5

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

17 hours ago, Xerifos said:

Hello I am Xerifos, a new coming Tenno playing extremely active and it's only my first week. I'm MR 3 getting closer to 4 and finally finished my Nyx Prime, but the clan I was in wasn't that active. That's why I'd love to join this clan since it seems a lot more active :).

I was playing old warframe but kinda left it there in 2013 , now i kinda came back for new warframe ive been playing for 7 days straight 

Would Love to join Clan that has Friendly Community <3

Activity : Very active

MR:5

Fav Frame : Frost 

Fav Melee : orthos Prime

Fav Primary : i wanna test out  Ignis from Clan Dojo thats why i require a good clan

im very friendly player and love farming alot <3

hope i get in IGN : Lukazarra

Edited by lukazarra
forgot IGn

9 hours ago, Musket_Pete said:

Played on and off since 2013, would love to join to finally get access to a completed dojo.

IGN: Musket_Pete

MR: 9

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

8 hours ago, lukazarra said:

I was playing old warframe but kinda left it there in 2013 , now i kinda came back for new warframe ive been playing for 7 days straight 

Would Love to join Clan that has Friendly Community <3

Activity : Very active

MR:5

Fav Frame : Frost 

Fav Melee : orthos Prime

Fav Primary : i wanna test out  Ignis from Clan Dojo thats why i require a good clan

im very friendly player and love farming alot <3

hope i get in IGN : Lukazarra

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

8 hours ago, Musket_Pete said:

Just left old clan, can i get an invite?

IGN: Musket_Pete

MR: 9

4 hours ago, LordOfTheSea said:

Hello I would like to join your clan, I played Warframe back in late 2014 but I have came back to it on a new account and am looking for an active clan such as this one.

IGN: LordOfTheSea

MR: 4, almost 5 though.

4 hours ago, NoSh0tz said:

Hello, I would like to join, I like being a part of a clan or community.

IGN: NoSh0tz

MR: 4

3 hours ago, 2brutal4u said:

Hi,  looking for an active clan, and interested in joining

IGN: 2brutal4u

MR: 20

36 minutes ago, DCminx said:

DCminx mastery 4 and I would like to join!

6 hours ago, FuriousMonk said:

I would like to join

MR: 5

IGN: FuriousMonk

2 hours ago, Dahdii said:

IGN: Dahdii

MR: 16

2 hours ago, mayhem1sk said:

I would love to join up :) 

IGN: mayhem1sk

MR: 14

6 hours ago, steve_1337 said:

IGN: steve_1337

MR: 10