The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

8 hours ago, Aknagtor said:

IGN: Aknagtor

Masteryrank 8

was inactive for a time period and now rejoining warframe

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

7 hours ago, MARTIAL-ASTRONAUT said:

MR 15

Looking to join

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

3 hours ago, WarWuChiWuGen said:

Hi all !

WarWuChiWuGen I am looking for a home for my newly found game. I'v been playing a few weeks and enjoy it a lot. I just made rank 10 and still have a lot to learn. I play from work late nights est so am on and off a bit and play from home as well. Hope to hear from you all soon.

6 hours ago, polardeus said:

IGN: polardeus

MR: 12

would like to try this clan.. ;)

35 minutes ago, honda2000555 said:

IGN:honda2000555 

MR:11

Would like to try this clan

9 hours ago, Nolc said:

IGN: Nolc

Masteryrank 8

I'm pretty new and am looking to join my first clan :)

3 hours ago, Lorakie said:

IGN: Lorakie

Mastery: 3

Just getting back into the game, someone recommended this clan to me so here i be.

Hey guys I was offline for a very long time but now i'm back,

I'm sorry that I went afk for a very long time, btw I'm right now a mastery rank 5 have a pretty good inventory. I hope I can rejoin the clan.

Edited by shaun414

Just a question how often are you guys on because i'm quite an active player, because i'm  looking for a more active clan though my current clan member are quite friendly and helpful....

I'm planning on joining a new clan so I'd like to know what are the plus sides of your clan

My username:droko55

MR:10

4 hours ago, ruben121234 said:

hey, i would like to join this clan!

and want to work together ;)

You're already in a clan, if you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.

4 hours ago, shaun414 said:

Hey guys I was offline for a very long time but now i'm back,

I'm sorry that I went afk for a very long time, btw I'm right now a mastery rank 5 have a pretty good inventory. I hope I can rejoin the clan.

3 hours ago, droko55 said:

Just a question how often are you guys on because i'm quite an active player, because i'm  looking for a more active clan though my current clan member are quite friendly and helpful....

I'm planning on joining a new clan so I'd like to know what are the plus sides of your clan

MR:10

We're quite active, there is almost always someone in the chat running missions. We also have all research done

57 minutes ago, ReadThisAndDie said:

IGN: ReadThisAndDie

Mastery Rank: 4

I'd like to join you.

Just got back into the game, 60 hours played.

17 hours ago, droko55 said:

I have left my clan

MR:10 id like to join

5 hours ago, Romans1234 said:

I there. I whould like to join the clan please. My old clan was disbanded and everyone left. My ingame name is Romans1234 and I am currently master rank 7, I have ash+nova prive and have played warframe now for over 400 hours.

thanks...

You're already in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.

5 hours ago, ZimaErebus said:

Hello there, I am RoxasVedeath. I have a Mastery Rank of 4 and I would like to join Renegade Legacy.