The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

5 hours ago, Crakehall said:

Hi, I just got back into Warframe and I would like to to join this clan.  

I am MR 10

IGN: Crakehall

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

2 hours ago, wizarded said:

i would like to join this clan

wizarded[5]

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

7 hours ago, marcus8958 said:

hi i have recently started playing warframe and i would like to join your clan.

i am MR 4

IGN:Marcus8958

2 hours ago, Auggie74 said:

Would love to join, my friend who got me into the game is in the clan.. im currently mastery 3, and working on getting better at the game

Hello. I am a new Tenno humbly requesting entry to your clan.

IGN: Duncan_Mcleod

MR:3(nearly4)

Newish to Warframe but not to MMO's, Warframe to me is just the best most addicting ive found. Max level Excalibur frame, Dual heat Blades, and Grakata. I'm glad you have Teamspeak. I would hope to team up with clanmates and maybe gain some advice and knowledge. I hope to be up among the top someday with you all :)

5 hours ago, Duncan_Mcleod said:

Hello. I am a new Tenno humbly requesting entry to your clan.

IGN: Duncan_Mcleod

MR:3(nearly4)

Newish to Warframe but not to MMO's, Warframe to me is just the best most addicting ive found. Max level Excalibur frame, Dual heat Blades, and Grakata. I'm glad you have Teamspeak. I would hope to team up with clanmates and maybe gain some advice and knowledge. I hope to be up among the top someday with you all :)

51 minutes ago, NecridWarlord said:

Hey there, I'm rank 8 on PS4 but made the jump to PC.  I'm rank 2 on PC and looking for a good group of people to play this amazing game with ?.  Looking forward to meeting you all and having fun

Very sorry to say however our clan does have a minimum mastery rank 3 requirement. If you still wish to join feel free to make a fresh post here once you make MR3.

1 minute ago, kholdstare90 said:

Very sorry to say however our clan does have a minimum mastery rank 3 requirement. If you still wish to join feel free to make a fresh post here once you make MR3.

Will do, almost MR3, will hit it tonight.  Looking forward to joining the ranks ?

10 hours ago, Degrader said:

i want to join mr 19, not part of any clan

6 hours ago, Light4468 said:

Hi mate just came back from a long warfrane vacation, would like to return MR 14 IGN: Light4468

1 hour ago, keeling369 said:

Hi my in game name is keeling369, MR 7. I'd like to join and hopefully find some people to run missions with. Thanks.

27 minutes ago, IH8W8ING said:

My IGN is IH8W8ING. I'm mastery 21 (almost 22) and would like to have some friends.

Thank you

25 minutes ago, SpazzyCrouton said:

Hey! My name in game is SpazzyCrouton, I'm MR 19, I play most any frame and I am looking for some radical dudes to play this lovely game with! Hope to be adventuring with you guys soon :)!!!

6 hours ago, Ontinhawk said:

IGN Ontinhawk Mr 13

Looking to try some raids.