The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working On A Saryn Cosplay! (Haitus)

Dagnie

I sadly don't know how to unfold stuff in Pepakura, so I can't make the helmet. Please help?

I don't know if you've seen her thread, but N4n0-1805 made her Valkyr helmet with sheet foam and stuff like that. Or (as that works especially well with the design of the standard Mag and Mag Prime helmets) you could look for a cheap motorcycle helmet to use as base.

Edited by Bibliothekar

I don't know if you've seen her thread, but N4n0-1805 made her Valkyr helmet with sheet foam and stuff like that. Or (as that works especially well with the design of the standard Mag and Mag Prime helmets) you could look for a cheap motorcycle helmet to use as base.

Well, I would like to do it with Pepakura, since I am always making things with it, but I just want to know how to import Blender files of a Mag helmet, I can learn to unfold. Buying a cheap motorcycle helmet that will be destroyed in the process of making a Mag helmet? I could do that, but I have to ship this to another state for my cousin, ThatGamerLuna

Edited by BradTRN

Notice how similar the gem frame designs are

(Fem)

I would do valkyre though she seems the most unique

You mean ingame or on Dagnie? Because unlike the Tenno ingame, she can't actually change her shape or switch genders on a whim.

*Not that she would need to, because she's perfect as she is.

I think this Start is commenting on how all the female Warframes have similar body/details, but they think Valk is a little more unique.

Love your work, Dagnie! Glad to see that helmet come together :D

Edited by Syncrasis

I think this Start is commenting on how all the female Warframes have similar body/details, but they think Valk is a little more unique.

They all are completely different. Maybe the most unique is.. Mag, because of her simpleness and absence of any extra parts? I'd wish to see her cosplay and maybe Equinox.

I'm thinking of trying Day Aspect Equinox.  It seems like a vague possibility what with its design.

Hope to see it one time :)

Maybe i'll do something with my laziness and lack of skills and create beautiful costume too. Just need to choose which one suits me better.

Okay, looks like I need some help turning the Mag texture into something a fabric company can print, then sizing it to fit my cousin, I have a texture file but its all squeezed together and I can't do much in Paint.NET although I think I have a way but it could be time consuming.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, took a huge digital break to work on real life.

FINALLY found myself an amazing job doing exactly what I've always dreamed of doing.

So in a few weeks, this should be started back up again. I just need to find all the bits and pieces if i dont decide to just remake the suit.