Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.9

[DE]Megan

Yeah good luck running up to a artic eximus nullifier surrounded by enemies in a attempt to melee him.

eximusnullifier_zpsaf065905.png

My bow is near useless against those shields, I can't melee him without getting torn to shreds by people around him, my powers don't do anything so congratulations, you've made a enemy that can appear on any high level corpus map that I can't kill.

Cerberus now seems to always have around 3 or so nullifiers on the map at a time and I could barely deal with normal ones as it is but I can't touch these.

To kill those I'd have to change to a gun with a rapid rate of fire which I don't really want to do since I like running around with a bow or I have to build one of the frames which have abilities that still work on them, which means I'd just be using abilities to kill the enemies that are immune to everything else.

I play this game to have fun, this is not fun.

Seeing how many show up in a single game on Cerberus the corpus is obviously able to manufacture these in vast quanties so they should just go deploy them everywhere to kill at the tenno since warframes are useless against these guys.

I just did that aerilier today with a slide attack and killed the arctic eximus and the nullifier with the scoliac in one hit. Again, really not hard. Diidnt even get shot.

Edited by TheHourMan

I was as passionate a critic of Viver nerfs as there was (without being uncouth obviously), because the reputation system was broken back then and way too slow.

But now I think people are complaining with very little justification. You don't even need to grind anymore. We got everything we asked for when it comes to syndicate rep gain. Cerberus is supposed to be one of the most difficult interceptions in the game, and now that reputation gain is so fast, you don't need to do missions like it to make reasonable progress toward your syndicate goals.

The little grey square thing still happens. It has not been fixed at all. Just saying its fixed doesn't make it so. As I've said in previous hotfix threads, maybe test stuff to make sure it actually works BEFORE releasing it?

Dude, Warframe is officially still beta. WE are testing it. Do you not find that cool? It's your job to try it out and report if it doesn't work because DE is busy working on other things, such as an infested Archwing mission and boss.

Dude, Warframe is officially still beta. WE are testing it. Do you not find that cool? It's your job to try it out and report if it doesn't work because DE is busy working on other things, such as an infested Archwing mission and boss.

not to harp on this already beaten-to-death topic, but warframe should hardly be called a beta, and that certainly shouldn't be used as an excuse. Bovrinox has a good point and shouldn't be called out for being frustrated by graphical / UI glitches that he's noticed for awhile. 

Once you start taking money for your product the onus to provide a product that your customers are happy with shifts. 

The last 15 years or so have horrendously mangled the concept of a beta. Originally, it was to allow players access to your game for free to bugtest and help polish your product before it was released to a PAYING audience.

I don't mind DE's current model, for what (and how) they're doing things... it works fairly well.

But please don't blast someone else who has a legitimate issue (or bug) by copping out with "it's in beta".

Edited by xethier

I like nullifiers. It's something new and gives some challenge to Cerberus or elsewhere. Yes, one can't just anihilate enemies with abilities/shooting that are protected in nullifiers bubble but it's pretty easy to just slide attack inside and swat the nullifier. They don't have much hitpoints.

Just ran into 3 Nullifiers running next to each other flanked by an Eximus with another bubble. They all created one huge bubble of f...ck your warframe powers together with their ~20 friends inside. It was NO FUN AT ALL to clear out that stupid horde. At least make those Nullifiers keep distance to each other so those annoying bubbles do not cover huge parts of a map.

It's not a bug, they both use sniper/bow ammo. Certain sidearms were changed to use sniper ammo a while ago now.

I guess it makes you use different kinds of weapons. My personal favorite combo is Latron Prime with Lex Prime, though the Angstrum is good for certain situations. Just never Dread/Snipetron Vandal with Angstrum, even if it'd be fairly effective.

Thank you.

So, if your primary and secondary weapon share the same ammo, your ammo pool is reduced by the weapon with less ammo?

Thank you.

So, if your primary and secondary weapon share the same ammo, your ammo pool is reduced by the weapon with less ammo?

Correct.

It was not initially intended and is not technically a bug, but the devs have decided to keep it for lack of a proper solution, and because it is a type of nerf to launchers.

Have you tried just going into their bubble and killing them? It's... not exactly difficult. They die in like one shot from a weak gun.

I mean, even in Cerberus, they reeeaaally dont add a whole lot of challenge to it. I mean one little slide attack and boom, theyre dead. It takes an unranked regular gammacor like a second and half to kill them inside of the bubble. Theyre kind of pushovers honestly. I dont understand what makes people so mad about them.

Oh, please just quit that BS already. I never said they were immortal. I just said that they are a real pain in the &#! for example in excavation missions. They are way too STRONG for a NORMAL enemy type. It's really weird how I can handle all the Eximuses in mere seconds, but then there is this one guy in his bubble that will just laugh at my efforts. This guy gives me normal amount of affinity which is puny around 80 or so while the Eximus one gives me like 800 affinity with a chance of Oberon part. So why is it that the most OP unit is a common one? What's the logic behind that?

You obviously haven't even tried to solo a high leveled corpus excavation. You are just like "lol can't you melee noob?" which just can't be done when you are surrounded all sorts of crewmen and MOAs. Sure, I just have the time to run off to these three bubble guys and smack them with my Kestrel. Oh, and at the same time all the enemies which are not affected by my Bastille are auto-aiming at me and probably killing me in mere seconds. And if it's not me they are shooting then "bye bye" excavators. It's not just one guy I'm going against. It's multiple Nullifiers in multiple directions at the same time covered with MASSES of enemies in their bubbles.

I think I've played enough Corpus missions before and after the Nullifiers to know when something is really off. There is nothing strategical about an enemy unit which is simply broken and a pure annoyance to most of the players. It's just useless and pain in the &#! to try to do my best with anything else than Frost in excavations nowadays.