Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.9

[DE]Megan

Still nothing for un@(*()$ your Infested Moa bungle?  Seriously?    How hard it is to understand when a moa shoots at you from inside a vortex or within a bastille it's broken.   Or perhaps being 1-shot from across the map?   You people and your priorities.   You're making your game challenging sure, but also unfun.    Balance guys.   Balance.

No fix to Mesa's weapon passives?

Still nothing for un@(*()$ your Infested Moa bungle?  Seriously?    How hard it is to understand when a moa shoots at you from inside a vortex or within a bastille it's broken.   Or perhaps being 1-shot from across the map?   You people and your priorities.   You're making your game challenging sure, but also unfun.    Balance guys.   Balance.

Welcome to Warframe, the devs think we only want hype and flair, and not core balance issues or frustrating game breaking scenarios being tended to.

I just hope we get some durability buffs now that nearly all enemy factions are not brain dead anymore. (Sad that the Void is the weakest faction right now.)  It made sense to be glass cannon when the enemy could only walk forward and shoot at you, now they have all kinds of traps and powers too.

Edited by KainDarkfire

Changes:

• Adjusted spawn rates for the new Infested enemies in some of the earlier Missions.
  • Fixed various localization issues related to Mods and Mastery Sigils.

Very nice!

I'm not touching the subject on nullifiers, i'm sure the community enjoys them though.

Now can we have a some kind of nerf for the Nullifiers or are you actually saying that they are fine? It's not like my 4 Forma Synoid Gammacor takes like forever to burst the bubble out of these guys. And going Yolo melee can cause the damn annoying "Ability use prevented" bug.

gg

Fixes:

• Fixed players not seeing Dojo decorations when entering a Dojo.

Awesome!  

Can we also get a fix for the Dojo decorations that have changed position and ended up at angles not normally possible?

Steam screenshot of wonky banners.  They aren't aligned with the pillars they are attached to and are clipping into the pillars in places.  They weren't like that before since I wouldn't have been able to place them like that.

No more having to click again multiple times for Mesa ult? Exciting.

You could actually do that before this fix, which I didn't know initially, but I believe this hotfix change prevents the stutter firing that was occurring (if you killed all enemies in range, you'd stop firing completely even if more entered Peacemaker's range, then you'd have to hold/click the fire button again to resume shooting). At least, I hope this is what it fixed.