Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.9

[DE]Megan

The Drahk Master will now only steal your weapon if you have a pistol or rifle equipped.

Is this "he won't steal your melee weapon if you don't have any other weapons" or "he won't steal your active weapon unless it's a gun"?

Edited by Azure.M

Now can we have a some kind of nerf for the Nullifiers or are you actually saying that they are fine? It's not like my 4 Forma Synoid Gammacor takes like forever to burst the bubble out of these guys. And going Yolo melee can cause the damn annoying "Ability use prevented" bug.

gg

I was confused on how they managed to take a charged shot from my 4 Forma Opticor, then realized their shields take projectiles rather than damage to be destroyed. 

gg

I wouldn't mind Nulifiers, if it wasn't the fact that my Supercharged, fourfold forma'd Dread requires all arrows, that my full build Pyrana needs to be reloaded 10 times, that I need to reload Latron Prime 5 times to destroy ONE FREAKING BUBBLE. That's just Jupiter with it's low level enemies.

And the best of all is how you prioritize updates - take fun away first, fix actual problems SoonTM.

Edited by Vistha-Kai

Alright people Cerberus is dead. Lets go Ceres or Sedna(Grineer).

PS: You can still do Cerberus if you add certain trash warframe into your team.

Mirage 2x or Mag/Excaibur Whatever you prefer

+ Trinity

The one I mentioned above..

You figure which frame I mean.

Edited by Rezo0

Sent Nullifier Crewmen into Cerberus to help reinforce the Corpus forces there.

Why isn't DE honest with their players and just say 'sent nullifier crewmen to Cerberus to make sure that the grind is as hellish as possible'?

You're not fooling anyone.

DE what make you think it's acceptable to even add Nullifier mobs into the only map we take refuge in away from your endless and pointless grind? Let alone into the game itself?

We're Tenno, Warrior-God in futuristic nanosuit wielding power from beyond the space and time, ancient bane of civilisation etc etc

It's in your own lore.

Why are you making us useless against some engineer?

We don't want realism in your game, we play Warframe BECAUSE of it's niche, the niche that is allowing player to nuke the map at their own leisure.

If I had known I'll be playing Call of Honour : Gears of Battlefield - Recycled Warfare, with every waist-high railings blocking my gunfire from BFG Laser cannon Opticor just because it doesn't have +punch through stat on it, I would've play other game.

Yes a lot of changes recently have been pretty incredible. It's like a game about grinding, stops players from actually "efficiently grinding" for actually grinding the content that isn't in the game. The intelligence of some of the decisions is really incredible when it comes to anything. There is no improvement in the tileset. 3 Changes on Viver all of which were pretty shallow and dramatic, in game it is imperative that you give your players fun and variety and make your players use all the toolsets avaliable.

This continues to seem like very quick and rushed designed choices. I'm not really having fun at all. Why hasn't Orokin Derelict Defense been changed? Why hasn't Sechuria been change? This actually seems like a very deliberate attempt to stop "player fun" on Cereberus.

To top all this logic off I haven't been offered any alternatives in my or anyone else's playstyle change. I don't feel I can go anywhere to to "do content" (sic -- assuming any mission is actually delivering fair rewards spread across the board) by the time I get up to the end of the mission 100 reputation is hardly a decent reward. I don't feel I've achieved anything. It just feels very flat and underachieved as "a player." I feel like Im just "grinding the same content over and over again."

I didn't feel I was offered a range-of-choice a part from some quests. Feel like they're not clearly marked as to whether I would qualify for making that choice either. I didn't feel like there was good pacing. I didn't have to react to any situations. I didn't have to think about those actions (How do a handle this situation? What frame should I bring?). It seemed like it was a series of continual shallow same old enemies that I'd experienced 10-0 times before. Where as with Cerberus it felt like we were conquering and achieving something as a group and a team.

Edited by Kinjeto

• Mesa’s Peacemaker will now automatically target enemies that enter her range when holding down the trigger button.  Ramp up time will not reset when all nearby enemies are killed.

Awesome :D

• Sent Nullifier Crewmen into Cerberus to help reinforce the Corpus forces there.

lmfao.

I knew there was a reason these were created.

(Absolute) Ability immunity is almost invariably a boss mechanic. As such, I was considering making a 'Please don't devalue this ability' thread.

Adding a unit that made it freely available to mooks didn't make much sense... Until looked at in the right context.

That said:

It's a much better solution to 'Vivering' the Corpus than nerfs to the frames involved.

And as such, (my Trinity (and Mag) will) thank you.

• Fixed Invasion Missions not counting toward Battle Pay when quota for Invasion is completed when mid-Mission.

This being the 'grace period' change from previously working now?

Overall, could've been worse.

Cool hotfix. :3

Edited by Chroia

My personal opinion. I love the Nullifiers/1shot Tar Mutalist Moa. It adds a whole new element to the game. Although i feel they are a bit much. Example the Nullifiers are way to shielded it is true unloading an entire weapons reserve is a headache, but i have found that RUSHING IN and using MELEE works wonders on them. As for Tar Mutalist Moa´s all you have to do is remain very ACTIVE always move around, and you will most likely live through a shot until reaching wave 30-40 when each tar pit spat down can do 50-100 DPS or so. Examples or an idea. Nullifier could be reworked in a sense that there shields at level 60 or higher are stuck at a 90% damage reduction taken from warframe powers rather than completely NULLIFING tenno powers. lvl 10 Nullifier can reduce warframe powers by 10% or so, just so things are still tough enough at low ranked missions. Although as good as it sounds not practical do to the fact there Nullifiers. Instead make the Nullifiers shields strength similar and based off of the ice and fire shielded fools from other crewman. I feel Nullifiers should have been introduced as an event enemy. Make there guns less powerful and throw TONS of them in a map. 3:1 Ratio would be cool. meaning per 1 Prod crewman theres 2 Nullifiers. with the same shields armor they have now. As for Tar moa they could have been used as the new HYENA Facility Tactical alert. I feel Tar moa´s should not 1 shot it should take 2 or 3, 2 at the most and 4 or 5 at the least based on level. I understand it is difficult to pump out content and make all the players happy but making all the players happy is Down right Impossible. Some body will always be unhappy or unsatisfied with anothers choice or performance. All i have to say is DE you are doing an amazing job at keeping content up and comming even if it is Insanely difficult. The way i see it is, You all are giving us this Hard time with normal missions till The master Golem Version 3.0 comes out. I am looking forward to what difficulty and how fun it will be to hunt down a Giant infested space ship trying to destroy and assimilate the entire universe one corpus ship at a time, cause we all know infested no likes grineer for they are tainted and useless hunks of flesh do to cloning.

Edited by Chamundi