Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.9

[DE]Megan

You really have to fix the not working Skana-Mod from New Loka and the broken Redeemer-Point Blank-Charge, DE.

The Mod: It doesn't affect any damage on Skana/Skana Prime.

The Charge of the Redeemer: Only deals minimal damage in point blank-reach. The little proc-damage seems to override the damage of the bullets.

Edited by Venstruthen

dont think we wont find another farm spot- from every single warframe player ever

You seem to missunderstand something.. We don't always try to find new spots. xD

Cerberus didn't change at all xD you can still do it just as easily :P

RIP Cerberus last place to farm good Syndicate points

RIP Cerberus last place to help new players lvl their stuff a bit faster

RIP Mirage use on Cerberus

RIP have at least something to do on Mesa (Combine with Limbo Rift = Immortal + Godlike 1 Mana per 2 sec use)

Well let's kill Grineer as long as they don't have such f'ucking OP Mobs

(The Infested got the Healer + Disruptor with theyr anti Weapon + anti Skill dmg buffs and hey they have now Shooting Moa's)

What all players and DE need to understand is that it does not matter what changes they make to various maps, you can farm rep points exceedingly easily in a massive number of places. What is allowing us to do so is the Rep being tied to affinity gain. LOL at all Cerberus farmers and viver farmers who are mad. Do ANY defense or ANY survival and watch the easy rep farm. Sure it might take you a few more to get it but dmn all this crying a grow up a bit. On another note you CAN do Excavations at an easy to manage level if you cap a few and only defend the last(do not power it).

I just want to say thank you DE for the fixes and mesa update. now for the warframe players "slow clap" so they add in a unit that will be there eventually and you start crying because you have to strategize just a little bit. i cant believe what ive seen. i mean does anyone realize that it just takes 1 person to effectively damage that wide area and that 1 or 2 people can hunt nullifiers? so because you cant stand in one spot anymore its not playable? last i checked ninjas were not only stealthy but they are also quick and agile. I'm actually unimpressed with how players have become. and i also think DE shouldn't revert this change because people need to learn how to play and at this point if one enemy can upset your whole playstyle you need to go back to training. keep up the good work DE.

I wouldn't mind the MOAs and Nullifiers if they were actually balanced worth a damn. As-is, the infested MOAs have too much burst damage for whatever reason and the nullifier shields have no business being the bullet sponges they are currently.

Honestly, when boss/elite mobs are less of an issue than semi-standard mooks, there's a serious problem...

Chroia, on 09 Dec 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Awesome :D

lmfao.

I knew there was a reason these were created.

(Absolute) Ability immunity is almost invariably a boss mechanic. As such, I was considering making a 'Please don't devalue this ability' thread.

Adding a unit that made it freely available to mooks didn't make much sense... Until looked at in the right context.

That said:

It's a much better solution to 'Vivering' the Corpus than nerfs to the frames involved.

And as such, (my Trinity (and Mag) will) thank you.

This being the 'grace period' change from previously working now?

Overall, could've been worse.

Cool hotfix. :3

Yeah and we all remember the Line of Sight choice don't we. It was a very horrid design choice, poorly implemented and poorly programmed. I started to wonder if the individual who made that design choice was actually really thinking about how well things could of been actually been implemented. One (from a player perspective) would of thought that if I was in the designer position it would of been great to give players abundance of choices over just removing fun from the players Warframes in the game.

It's even like a lot of the choice sometimes in these design decisions is very counter to the nature of making the player feel powerful, which is a very big context here in Warframe "making the player feel powerful", but the round changes don't feel that at all. Maybe it Survival with more Eximus units (only just) it makes the player bat an eyelid but it doesn't really make the player think about whether they should use that power or not.

There really should be a lot of impact in the player choice. Do I unload that full magazine into the Corpus soldier/Grineer enemy. This clearly can be seen in Vor in Tier 4 in the void but it really doesn't shine through in the normal game. It feels shallow and lifeless.

Why do people play Survival so much? Because it ramps up to 60 minutes and the increasing spawn rate of the Eximus. Possibly MILD pacing done right. But you're still pushing you're luck in this design idea.

The Vor T4 idea in pacing isn't too bad but it's to early for the player if he spawned about Wave 10 or Wave 15 then there'd be a bit more concern. You've still got a lot of polish to get right.

Edited by Kinjeto

What all players and DE need to understand is that it does not matter what changes they make to various maps, you can farm rep points exceedingly easily in a massive number of places. What is allowing us to do so is the Rep being tied to affinity gain. LOL at all Cerberus farmers and viver farmers who are mad. Do ANY defense or ANY survival and watch the easy rep farm. Sure it might take you a few more to get it but dmn all this crying a grow up a bit. On another note you CAN do Excavations at an easy to manage level if you cap a few and only defend the last(do not power it).

I did a solo 30 minute Appolodorus run with Mesa and got a ton of rep with no skill involved (sat in the middle of a room with 3 entrances with Peacemaker on, pausing only to pick up life support and energy).

Though the lack of shared EXP from frame abilities means it doesn't level my guns at all, especially in MP where Mesa is the very poster child of killstealing.

Since this hotfix, my Kubrow is no longer gaining experience.

It doesn't even show up in the mission summary.

Edit: the Kubrow gains exp on some missions and some it doesn't get anything.

Also the melee bug is not Mesa specific. My Excalibur and Rhino Prime both have been unable to use melee weapons at random times.

Edited by Aoden