Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The World Shake Us To Hell: Curse Of The Dead Boss.

smithf

I am feeling really, really sick as I type this, having just completed the mission Ceres-Exta...

When we killed the boss, near a wall (which could be the cause), the whole screen goes haywire, shaking to such an extent that my head hurts really bad even now. Later, I found out that the screen shoke worst when I am looking in the direction of the place where the boss died. I can remember how I did it, but the problem is only gone after I moved out of the room (tile? map?) where there is no direct line of sight to the problematic room. I don't remember how I did it, as it must have been like walking a tightrope while drunk.

It is also kind of worrying... the extent of the shaking was so bad that I think it may damage the health of those less hardy. Even now, as used to arcade games as I am, I feel like throwing up,

Let's hope that this is a unique bug that will never happen again...

Shake is used way too much and way too heavily in this game- it's a nice effect, but people will get sick of it, if it's not used sparingly.

There should probably be a control to disable screen shake, too. Some people will have a real problem with it.

The screen shake is their to have those aiming with a gun to be put off... They can't give you a control to disable it, It would make shooting too easy in this game. They can't really lower it any more then they have otherwise there is no point to the shaky-ness. I for one have never had such a problem that is as sevear as *smithf* has had, nor anything remotly bad. It is just a bug that needs fixing up.