Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would A Quick Chat Wheel Be?

ArkNeither

I was just playing in a pub and some ppl asked me to Banish them, so I got to thinking: what if a quicker way than opening up chat and typing was implemented to quickly communicate small teamwork-related things?

A quick chat wheel sounds useful, it could be accessed similarly to the way the emotes are accessed; probably with their own hotkey though.

And maybe the wheel could be a little adaptive: it could show basic options like help, retreat, defend, etc etc... but it could also have some more specific options like the game could maybe detect the types of allies you have in your team and varying responses will pop up like "Energy Vampire" or "Banish me" or "use Roar"

And to make it a little more convenient, maybe the person that says it will be momentarily highlighted... Just like how when your allies are behind walls they have blue silhouettes, maybe when someone talks they can be highlighted green so you know who's talking for stuff like "Help!" or "Banish me"

I feel like this could be a helpful way to promote more teamwork, in a game where voice communication is barely used in public play and typing in chat can often be too slow.

Could we not just have pings like league were you hold (insert you ping button here) and it would bring up 4-5~ options in a wheel where u drag your mouse to and then it either pings in the HUD or have something in chat. cause we have the ping which is the only way to communicate mods and such in the world y cant we just add more too it?