Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Shuriken/kunai Weren't Exclusively Tenno Weapons?

Kaliphear

We already have the Kunai and the Hikou for the default throwing star weapons, and of course the Hikou Prime and Stalker's Despair, but why do throwing stars have to be an exclusively Tenno concept? While mulling over in my head a separate notion I had for an infested shotgun that fires what I have dubbed "porcupine grenades" (patent pending :I), I had a thought:

What if there was an infested sidearm that gave you little pouches full of little hive-like objects. And you could throw them like a grenade or bomb (shuriken animation but with heftier falloff arc) and have them explode to deploy the same swarm effect (or something similar) that was just released on those new MOAs we all love to hate. Beehive Grenades, people!

Umm I don't see any enemy mastering the kunai or hikou other than tenno...unless there is a new faction I don't think we would see them...I mean.... the factions have their weapon styles well defined and that's what define them and makes them waht they are

for the rest of the ideas....well some could be nice some definitely arent, but i'm sure DE will keep bringing nice weapons and sticking to the game thematic....i mean a lot of people already hate DE because they are "going away" from the concept of ninjas in space so...

me personally I like the way DE is heading lately, i've been playing since closed beta and I don't have any complaints about this game so far.

Edited by Domaik

Tenno = Space ninja

Grineer = army of xenophobic clones

Corpus = greedy merchants

Infested = rrhhluuuurrrgh

Grineer = Space nazis (on the wikia it's apparently a nickname)

Corpus = jews I guess

GODWIN OVER 9000

Ingfested = more like nothing 'cuz they know telelpathy. After it's more like *smashes hand on keyboard*

But there could be an weapon made out of infested bones. This would fit Nekros well