Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #43

[DE]Rebecca

See you all this Friday for the LAST DEVSTREAM OF THE YEAR!

Who: Rebecca will be on the couch with Geoff, Steve, Sheldon and Scott!

What: We will be doing a Q&A Session with questions from this thread and looking back at the good, the bad, and the ugly of 2014, plus discussing 2015's plans! We will also be (briefly) celebrating our 2nd Annual Streamlinies awards… stay tuned!  

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where: Find us at http://twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us Friday December 12 at 2 p.m. EST! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
This thread will close at 10 a.m. on December 12!     

Why: Because we love you.

SHOTGUN BUFFS, WHEN?

Edit: Also LMG (SUPRA) buffs? As well as new scythe?

Edit2: I am dissapoint, new shot gun is bad and is way too expensive to make.

Also please buff the strun wraith. It does about 20 less damage than the normal counter part. The non-MK-1 strun.

Edited by Issun135

While a lot of the community is focusing on the perks and flaws of Mesa and Limbo's abilities, Are there any plans to give them another look?

What is down the line for Archwing? There was a lot of hype surrounding this game mode and I would hate to not see anymore Archwings or Archwing missions come down the pipeline.

EDIT: Mother of Lotus, i managed to get a page 1 question in.

Edited by ensignvidiot

Where's How? Just sayin'. I was taught "Who, What, When, Where, Why, How."

But enough of my babbling! 

Will we be able to customise the material-type qualities of the appearance of our Warframes and weapons at some point in the future? Similar to colouring the different parts of your Warframe.

Adjustable factors, such as: metalic shine, glow, reflection, etc?

Edited by TheVolcano

Two questions from me:

1)With Prime Access entering it's fifth incarnation, can we expect the older prime accessories (Misa Syandana?) to return, and if yes, in what form?

2)The grinding process for Mesa with it's multiple layers of RNG has been criticised by quite a few people. Will you make any adjustments to this, such as increasing the rewards for Outbreaks that require players to do endless missions or having Mutalist Alad V coordinates as a secondary reward that is given for each completed outbreak?

Hey! Do you guys have any new plans to update the Daily Login Rewards? If so, what new rewards are we looking at? Possibly Syndicate Rep?

Thanks

Oh, and is there any possibility of buffing extractors? Waiting 8 hours for 6 detonite ampules on a Distilling Extractor is quite annoying. 

Edited by KooverX

1. How's Focus coming along? Just curious.

2. Do you have any sort of estimate as to when we'll finally see the Void Trader ingame, and how his trading system appears to be operating at this point? (i.e. Does he have 1 kind of token, 1 per tower, 1 per mission type, what can we buy, is it time-limited offers which is a very very very bad idea, etc. etc.)

I posted this for the last live stream, now that Scotts back hopefully this can get some attention, People have been discussing (quite constructively) about Excalibur's current state, many of us were excited that he had gotten some attention earlier on recently but the first pass on him left much to be desired and a a lot of us are worried about how long it will take for him to have another pass granted how long it took the first time.  Some specifics in the thread linked are the current state of slash dash and why it doesnt add to and scale off of the melee combo counter and the possibility of it utilizing some of the damage from his melee weapon, possible alternate powers for super jump-especially in lite of the recently added aerial melee and Excalibur seeming to fall short of his melee focused name sake. Please look at this and consider mentioning it its got a lot of really good feedback from a lot of creative and passionate players.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/230673-excalibur-20-post-u15-review-and-feedback/

Edited by Ebohcalyps3

Q1: aside from the archwing-land missions......what're the new things (arcwhings, weapons, mod...etc) that are coming to archwing mod? 

Q2: with some many ability augment mods to choose from, are you planning to add a special slot (like the aura) for ability augment mods? 

thank you ^^

Edited by Kenshin98

Will you be adding more Syndicate augment mods for weapons and frames as well as new Syndicate weapons?

Any chance we can get a Warframe Slot added just for having an augment mod? I understand if this is a no.

[size=2] Really hoping someday there will be a Trinity Link augment mod that changes it into a toggle ability.[/size]

Edited by KnotOfMetal