Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #43

[DE]Rebecca

2 questions

1. Are there plans for us to be able to put more sigils on other areas of our warframes if only purely cosmetically?

2. What are the plans for the hubs to make them appealing to visit?  Random events perhaps?  I seriously doubt the factions against the tenno wouldn't notice the stations.

Ok questions time! It's the last devstream of the year so hopefully they'll get answered :D

1. Why choose not to prime Trinity first? Is it only because Nova is much more popular right now?

2. Will we get back the extra ability mod slots since with the implementation of augment mods we'd run of of space if we want to put all 4 (if they do come out)?

3. Will additional skins finally keep the gold trims on Prime warframes? Mag's immortal skin looks good but why have it remove her golden spirals? Can we have an option to toggle it on maybe?

4. When will J3-Golem, the Earthframe, Nef and Derf Anyo arrive :D The wait is killing me!

That's all for now. Thanks for reading this and I hope some of them at least gets addressed in the devstream :]

Edited by Rhekinos

1.Could we get a a glimpse into the Focus system? EVEN if it's very raw. 

2.Will Red Veil and Steel Meridian mainers get their fix already? Steve promised that 2-3 days after syndicates came in :< (talking about this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/333548-major-game-breaking-flaw-for-those-who-chose-veilmeridian-as-a-syndicate/ )

3.Will syndicate weapons EVER be on the same even playing ground? My Rakta Ballistica is currently getting outclassed by my Lato Vandal, and I have a feeling it's not supposed to be that way. (please don't nerf Lato Vandal even more because I just said that, oh god, it's already an exclusive that people can't get anymore and if anything it needs some buffs alongside the Lato Prime)

Edited by Sebastianx

1. Are there any plans to increase the content for "veteran players" or players that at least have higher mastery rank?

2.Vauban Alerts, i was going to research the past month(i couldn't go back that far) but in the past 2 weeks(Nov 29th was the farthest i could check) there has not been a single vauban helm alert while 3 systems have been alerted, are there any plans to equalize the "drop rate"?

3.T3 keys are hard to come by, mostly because there isn't a specific spot just for them. if you can get a T3 key then T2 keys drop in that spot too. Will you guys be addressing this minor problem in the near future?

4.  The splash dmg for the mutalist tar Moas is ridiculously huge(like RIDICULOUS), also their damage(1 hit so many times...) will this be dialed down in the near future?

5. Could you make sure to highlight the stream for those that arent able to watch it live? (thanks:D)

6. Thanks for the amazing game. I love playing it and have enjoyed most of the time playing.

Plans for 2015? sounds cool can't wait!

Question ,...uhh...

Will Darvo come to visit us more often?

Will we get more Npcs ? More story?

Most people found the "Ties that bind "mission very entertaining (including myself ofc) but there has never been a sequel to that. ´:(

A long time ago there was a bug that showed that you guys were probably working or at some point had the idea of a difficulty setting in the game.

Warframe_select_dificulty_Vega.png

I'm wondering whatever happened to that? Was it really something that was being prepared or was it just some left over thing that just needed to be taken out.

Im asking because in the game right now the only method of having some fun while at the same time being challenged with you full equipment is to go into a defense or survival-type mission and wait until it gets to that point. The other game types do not really provide the same level of challenge. Sure, there a few units that can take people down if they catch them in the right situation but in most of those cases people were simply not paying as much attention as they should because they were taking it easy.

And before you say Nightmare... that mission type does not challenge your full equipment. Those missions, because of their conditions, require you to build in a specific way. And before you say Tac Alerts...those have you take off your equipment to provide the challenge. Not saying those are not fun but those are providing more of a different style of play than a challenge on your best equipment.

An added benefit to a difficulty setting is helping solo players. I am now stuck with a bug where i cant join other people's game so i am now soloing almost exclusively. And because of that i am a bit limited on how much i can do.

Random question is random

Will there ever be a Samurai based warframe with his focus on melee weapons with this typical "unsheathe sword, pop up behind the enemy, put back sword, enemy dies out of the sudden" kind of ability and what about the idea of having him carry around a unique type of Nikana that can actually be actively used as a new melee weapon as one of his abilities that do X% of the targets health as damage to make it actually scale? and will he have passive buffs for melee weapons like Mesa had her passives for ranged weapons?

I know it's kind of more of a suggestion for a Frame but still >w> we NEED a Samurai frame.

Will there ever be more to ranking up in Mastery that makes one feel more rewarded? The only rewards we get currently is a higher reputation cap, loadout sets and a few weapons which leads to my next question.

Will the Mastery ranks ever get a revision concerning locked weapons? Something like the Boltor Prime debacle shouldn't happen again, MR 2's shouldn't be carrying a weapon that is one of the most powerful in the game

Oh and also, will we ever get more clan tech-only weapons that can't be bought from the market?

Edited by DJ_Vauban

The gradavius dilemma really had me thinking.
I knew that this even would change the entire warframe timeline. So who do I fight for?

Each side had its benefits and it would impact my Tenno character ingame forever.
A lot of us don't really fight for the loot. I chose not to get Nyx mods and stayed with the Veil because of my Tenno character had past interactions with the Veil.
Will there be more head breaking decisions in the future? Because that makes Warframe very unique. 

Destiny: Choose between races that don't mean crap, and choose between classes that matter every 10 minutes.

time to throw in some questions.

Are there any plans for more nightmare mods in the near future?

What, if anything, governs what frame, weapon or sentinel gets a Prime treatment?

Are we ever likley to see what valkyr looked like before the Salad got his hands on her?

Are we likely to see Wraith versions of frames that for one reason or another, cant have prime versions, like Zephyr?

and finally

Why does the stalker care if we kill infested bosses?

Any plans for Archwing missions such as changes to the existing modes and adding new modes?

I had this idea of a Racing and/or battle Conclave, as I see the archwing missions happen at a really high speeds, and that could introduce great gameplay.

As a second question, the mod system in archwing doesn't seem all that impressive, is there a reason we get such low percentage values, or do you intend to add more mods in the future?