Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #43

[DE]Rebecca

1 -  Is there any chance of optional *1st person view* in Warframe? This idea bothers me for some time.

2 -  I always wanted here more melee infested weapons like in "Prototype" series (big claws, hammer glowes, shield) that enlace around Tenno hands. Should I wait for them?

Also, on a related note I realised recently that Zephyr oddly has some of the best health and shield values of all my frames, despite the fact she also has excellent stamina and mobility as compared to Frost who falls behind in both.

Is there some consideration going to be given to matching the older frames with Zephyr's values, increasing the base health and shields to be more in line with her survivability levels?

Seriously?

Frost has much more armour than zephyr and he has snow globe, he easily has more survivability than her. Zephyr can still get hit through turbulence against grineer, and she needs to keep moving against infested because turbulence does jack S#&$ against melee.

If you seriously want frost to have more survivability then I have no idea how you are playing him.

The recent warframes feature design choices that step away heavily from original "space ninja" visuals, and take more from generic, real world concepts such as harlequin, stage magician, wild west gunslinger. Will this tendency continue or will we see more, true to the original feel designs for future warframes?

Hello! Thanks for all the hard work!

I have few questions:

-Will we see a mod or an addition of scopes for zooming in in Archwing missions? being in outer space, and having so much of it, would there be for axample an addition of a scope at leat for the velocitus?

-As the number of weapons and warframe stacking, will we see all of them with syndicates mods? of just a handul of them? and also will there be only one syndicate mod available for each weapons/ warframe?

-I really liked the system of sigils obtainable from stalker, g3 and zanuka. will they be included to normal bosses? and like the stratos emblem or mastery sigil? the more you pick up the sigils (aka defeating the boss) the more details are added to the sigil?

Edited by lightini

Two questions here..okay three:

Do you have any plans to implement a 'escape button' to be used should the player get stuck behind geometry, and if you don't, could you? Also, any word of a fix these damn occasionally-malfunctioning Corpus and Grineer doors during multiplayer sessions?

And lastly, any hopes for more realistic versions of the 'planets' on the Starmap? Phobos for example would be more of a asteroid shape than a perfect sphere.

Question: In the future, will it be possible to build the same items in the foundry from different blueprints at the same time? 

e.g. A Helios sentinel requires 10 Fieldrons however, constructing one fieldron takes 12 hours and can currently only be done one at a time. Therefore, in order to obtain all 10 fieldrons, a minimum of 5 days (24hr periods) is necessary to construct this sentinel. It would be much easier if you could construct all 10 fieldrons, provided the blueprints and resources are available, at the same time in the foundry.

I have a lot of questions, but I can't remember most of them so I'll just leave this one. Are you guys aware and working on fixing the lighting/shadow issues present in the current Corpus Archwing tilesets? There are some areas (namely the one where you go through a really small glass tube thingie) where there are no shadows present, and with bloom enabled it's basically one solid, shiny silver area that's very unsettling to look at especially compared to the rest of the map which works perfectly fine.

On the subject of bloom though I do have one other question, which is are you guys aware and continuing to work on the fact that bloom as it currently stands makes certain parts of the game completely blindingly white and unplayable? I play in a mostly dark room and I like the visual effects bloom adds (ancients glowing, loot being more visible and softer looking to contrast less with the map), but there are times where I have to either stop what I'm doing to turn it off or simply deal with the fact that I can't see at all what I'm doing. The main culprits are the old snowy maps (the new ice tileset is fine for the most part) and as of recent some tiles in the Void. I understand you have made much progress in the past month or so, as previously I would've laughed at the concept of using bloom because of how badly implemented it seemed to be, but I'm just wondering if you think bloom is finalized and "good" or if you're continuing to tweak it to make it both visually appealing and a setting most people would actually keeping turned on.

Thank you in advance for any questions you're able to offer answers to. 

Currently there is MANY visual problems with attachments, helmets and skins not looking correct or "attaching correct", are there any plans on going over them to polish them up?(seriously i can get over 100+ pics of differant instances)

It was said before that the result of focus resemled to much a mod and so it's still in the works.Are there any plans for giving focus a visual effect far greater than the ones we have seen ig so far?

I love my Rhino Prime and went to the trouble of customizing his appearance to get it to look great, but no one ever gets to see it.  With iron skin up I look pretty much exactly like every other Rhino Prime around.  Any chance we could change the look of iron skin so you can see the frame underneath?  Failing that how about at least allowing the color to be based on the frame energy color?

Any more changes to Mesa like a more useful Ballistic Battery and Shooting Gallery? LMB for faster Peacemaker with less damage?

Augment mods replacing buffs? If not, why not ask the community what they think of future augment effects you have in mind and if they should be added by default to powers? Augments must alter gameplay style, not simple buffs that are needed.

So what are you going to do with this?

And what are you going to do with an LFG post?

Melee:

Are ye ever going to address the issues many people have with timed attacks?

it does not fit the game well and can be hard to do in a heated battle, not to mention that people are admitting to not bothering with combs due to the difficulty of doing them and the fact that it's hardly rewarding, not to mention the fact that it also slows you down making it worse than quick melee.

The current system has a nice promise, but it executes poorly and make quick melee for convenient for not dying.

Melee Combos Take Too Much Concentration And Aren't Even Worth Doing.

Not Sure If I'm The Only One Who Feels This Way Regarding Melee Combos

Combo String System(Using The Reload Button) - A Better Combo System

How about holding down "use" "Switch" and "Reload" keys to execute different combos maybe even for quick shot ala Devil May Cry("Switch" key)? Holding down melee for either charge attack or another combos. You already got holding down "block" and "back" down, even holding down "Sprint" Speeds up the flow, but ultimately fails at making you as fast as quick melee.

Or you can tap those buttons to switch to another combo(can even include a sorta sub-stance where they stand differently based on what you switched to)

What would make the current system more bearable would be showing a cobo string branching off into different combos strings and as you push a button, the buttons on the string would highlight basically telling you where you are in the combo.

And when are you going to improve quickening?

It makes no sense that you take away Fury's speed and give it to a mod that ruins your energy pool. 80% loss in efficiency just to get back the speed you lost with Fury's nerf. Fury should have NEVER been nerf and Quickening should NEVER make you lose 80% efficiency. You have Corrupt Charge" that you can use instead for better results with way less efficiency loss. If fury is going to be 30%, then quickening should not have efficiency loss at all, having to channel is god enough. I can reach more speed with using Volt/Valkyr, why even use Quickening. it's so useless. Energy drained in a few hits of a mob. Energy Restore can barely keep up and even using that is too much. 

In the end, timed attacks don't have to go, but hold attacks should be implemented as an alternative. it would be similar to hotkey, but would have that Devil May Cry 5 feel.

Even magically switch between each melee weapon with each button press by materializing them using nanotechnites(Or Nano tech)...

You have Sword, Scythe, galive equipped, hold or press each button i mentioned earlier to materialize them r simply have different combos for the same weapon.

And you should speed up the animation of each combos, there is no reason for them to be so slow and get you killed.

Melee Quick Shot

Melee Stance Mod Stat Rework (Multi-Hit/multi-Shot In Place Of Additional Mod...

Dagger Stance Attackspeed Bug?

Alt Fire And Zoom In Are Separate Keys. Why Don't They Work As Such?

Impact, Puncture And Slash Are Meaningless - What are ye guys going to do about this?

sn8UaKa.gif

You even going to fix this?

Even the Glaive slide attack is strong than it's thow damage. Are you going to reverse this?

Also Mirage Hall of Mirror clones cannot toss the Glaive with it equipped. I do however see them toss it when it's not equipped, but only when hosting, much lke the dread issue especially with thunderbolt. You going to fix this?

Extras:

You guys ever going to start adding new tiles to old tiles again with each update or at least major update? The old tiles are getting boring and repetitive especially the age old ones.

You ever going to add custom player created tilesets like you said you guys would do?

You ever going to give kubrows an auto loot system like a trained pet and even sniff out enemies?

Would you be able to transfer to each planetary lobby w/o going back to Liset and have Ordis fly the Liset to your location. It would make the Liset similar to a "My Room" feature.

Would you be able to access the star chart and begin missions from the lobby without going into liset?

Would there ever be an HQ lobby?

Ever thought of disabling energy drain trap doors until U15 for the sake of sword alone?

Every going to make alerts adapt any infested tilesets and other missions?

Infested missions ever going to go dark?

Invasions ever going to get new music, tilesets, planets, missions(Ext is boring, tired and broken), and more meaningful rewards?

Ever going to allow credits to add up based on time spent in endless missions and alerts?

(In the time spent moving up to wave 10, i could have done upto wave 5 twice over and earn double the credits of going to 10 and triple going to 15 and quadruple for 20 and so forth. Something is seriously wrong here)

Ever going to simplify Void keys and make T1-T4 keys rather than T2(Insert Mission here)?

It's a convoluted mess and there is no definitive way to even get precisely the right key which means you must deal with awful trading and pray you can use the wrong key to get the right one.which hardly happens.

Ever going to put Void key rewards back in normal missions? See no reason why they aren't there in the first place?

Every going to make T1 keys appear after 5 waves/5 minutes, etc. happen more often and T2 for 10 and T3/T4 for 15?

You guys ever going to streamline the escape menu more?

Rather than click on "Equipment" then click Arsenal, you hover over "Equipment" then hover over "Arsenal" and click it.

Edited by Jinryusai

Snipers are still weak compared to bows. will they get another buff?

______________________________________________________________________________________

to update U15.6 and the dojo coloring thing

WHY is there no PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK?

one of the earliest pictures about dojo coloring shows a clan hall with the colors Orange and PINK. so, where is it?

Edit: The only thing i m looking forward to is to color the dojo pink! And now i m disappointed because the most beautiful color in the world (except of black) is not available in the dojo.  :-(

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

Snipers are still weak compared to bows. will they get another buff?

______________________________________________________________________________________

to update U15.6 and the dojo coloring thing

WHY is there no PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK?

one of the earliest pictures about dojo coloring shows a clan hall with the colors Orange and PINK. so, where is it?

i waited for this since 1988 !!