The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes With Both Male and Female Versions

MetaMortred

This idea is going to sound crazy but I think awesome at the same time. The thing is that you already have half the models.

If you remember the first youtube video posted you will notice different kind of warframes, one of them in particular could be used as a female version of the Excalibur. Another (with a little tweaking) as male verison of MAG. YOu already have a male ember (which i hate) but in this way you can reuse some of your older models and create much more variety, 16 warframe models with 8 kinds.

Just an idea though - maybe it can be implemented much after launch? or something.

Edited by TheNexusCloud

if it wasn't free to play, i would be against this. Seems like a waste of resources to design everything to fit for 2 sexes. twice the animications and twice the body armor to do and it adds absolutely nothing to gameplay. One of the things that initially turned me off from diablo iii was during its development the announcement of both sexes for every class. But i guess because its free to play and you rely on microtransactions, it could make sense for you to make it.

if it wasn't free to play, i would be against this. Seems like a waste of resources to design everything to fit for 2 sexes. twice the animications and twice the body armor to do and it adds absolutely nothing to gameplay. One of the things that initially turned me off from diablo iii was during its development the announcement of both sexes for every class. But i guess because its free to play and you rely on microtransactions, it could make sense for you to make it.

Actually they will use the same animations. All of them do! Only thing they need to do is tweaking some of the already in game models, and pre-alpha models. And voila . . . They can be plat exclusive!

Actually they will use the same animations. All of them do! Only thing they need to do is tweaking some of the already in game models, and pre-alpha models. And voila . . . They can be plat exclusive!

Yeah and if they did that it's cheap and will look ugly. If you knew anything about Anantomy, it's that females and males have completely different skeletal structures, so the animation and proportions would look horrendus. Your suggestion is literally telling them to make a model and slap on the default animations and overall be cheap just to get some money.

Choosing a sex is a very common feature in games with persistant characters.

free to play or not.

Depending on how they create them it isnt as far as actually creating everything twice...

And while it adds nothing to gameplay it does a lot for some peoples connection to their character.

that is also very important to the success of a game.

Edited by Ronyn

I coudn't agree more on having the choise of both sex figures. It would be Awesome! Maybe they can add (for Free) the change of sex button con Arsenal, next to where you can customize your color. (Btw they could be add some breast con female models, like moving to B-cup from A-cup)

Yeah and if they did that it's cheap and will look ugly. If you knew anything about Anantomy, it's that females and males have completely different skeletal structures, so the animation and proportions would look horrendus. Your suggestion is literally telling them to make a model and slap on the default animations and overall be cheap just to get some money.

Why should be it ugly? They aleady got Animation of female models move that swing a blade and all, it just need change of external textures.

And if in future they will implement some more customization, like changing helmet (in way similar) or other trinket with platinum (with resonabile price) it should be making something.

ps. It's just like buying Skin on League of Legends, don't change the gameplay but visual upgrade.

Edited by PhantomWay