Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tube Loli Theory - A Laughing Matter.

Blatantfool

This is why I hate nova/nova players. All that is ever mentioned alongside Nova is all the loli crap. Have you forgotten that Ember is more likely to fit in with the child theory (go look at the codex entry). Just irritates me that's all that is ever mentioned when Nova comes up.

Edit: Confused this thread with so many that i posted in a slight rage. Point being that I hate when all this borderline child fetish like thing is talked about.

Edited by FREQ1989

This is why I hate nova/nova players. All that is ever mentioned alongside Nova is all the loli crap. Have you forgotten that Ember is more likely to fit in with the child theory (go look at the codex entry). Just irritates me that's all that is ever mentioned when Nova comes up.

Edit: Confused this thread with so many that i posted in a slight rage. Point being that I hate when all this borderline child fetish like thing is talked about.

It's purely humor. I don't intend to let things go completely out of hand. No worries. If I saw something rule-breaking it wouldn't survive long.