Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.6.0

DE_Adam

Just loaded Mag onto my Ordonata Archwing, since it doesn't matter what Warframe you load, even with the buffs to the Archwing mods, my shields went from 1621 shields when warframe stats counted and 1345 health, to a whopping 660 shields and 750 health. I did this with no change to my loadout before or after. There is no way Archwings are going to survive interception missions now.

• Ember: Fire Blast: Fire Fright: Each tick has a 40%/60%/80%/100% chance for a panic proc.
  • Nyx: Mind Control: Mind Freak:   Mind controlled target does 60%/120%/200%/300% increased damage.

• Vauban: Bastille: Repelling Bastille:  When at max capacity, has a 50%/65%/80%/100% chance to repel new enemies that enter the radius.

Wait, what?

I am rank 3 in perrin sequence and about to ranks up. I also have full negative standing for steel merridian as you may have guessed. Hearing about the hubs, I immediately went to the one on Eris. After checking out Baro ki Teer (his subtitles need to be fixed, btw), I went to the syndicate rooms and reached the steel merridian. I talked to the lady and was logged out of the game. I guess I somewhat deserved that, but this is an issue that steel merridian people won't enjoy (assuming it happens for everyone). I apprieciate if you took the time to read this.

Great

• Valkyr: Rip Line: Swing Line:  After using Rip Line, the next 1/2/3/4 rip lines while remaining airborne will have no energy cost.
  • Volt: Speed: Shocking Speed:  Enemies touched while sprinting under the effects of speed will take 75/100/125/175 electrical damage with a guaranteed proc.
  • Zephyr: Turbulence: Jet Stream: Turbulence increases movement by 15%/20%/25%/30%  and projectile speed by 50%/65%/80%/100%  for Zephyr and her allies.

sounds interesting

• Nekros: Desecrate: Despoil:  Desecrate no longer consumes energy, but consumes 80/70/60/50 health instead.
  • Nyx: Mind Control: Mind Freak:   Mind controlled target does 60%/120%/200%/300% increased damage.