Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.6.0

DE_Adam

Im not seeing much with the mods. I only have a frost p and lvling my nova. Neither mods help me at all as I use the globe and avalanche and the slo mo on the nova. I guess they want us to use other powers but Im not impressed by the mods.

I am interested in this prime buying contact. Ive been trying to sell my p stuff but have been unfortunate, I really need p to buy weapon and char slot. But I guess I can look into this contact and get cool mods.

Edited by kilerskull

With this update have medallions been retroactively distributed to those who did not receive rank up rewards?

I'm thinking the same thing. I wouldn't know since I'm not gonna bother with the update till sentinels/kubrow mods get fixed.

Edited by scavenge

Everybody should check their companion builds to see if they have this problem.  Only one ability allowed in the load-out.  

Please fix this...  I loved my dethcube haha :<

Yes! I have the same problem. I guess it was purposeful? :(

Thing is, I have two slots that would allow it but every time I try to put a mod in the second slot, it yells at me, telling me I can't do it for some reason.

New 'loading' animated swirlie?

'Press "I" to inspect'? (In missions. Is this supposed to be a 'Hub' thing?)

Mods automatically use the mod icon when shown via Loot Radar?

THIS WASN'T IN THE PATCH NOTES! D:

^^

Spelling inconsistency: New Molt Augment is called 'Regenerative Moult', and uses that spelling repeatedly.

-----

Tenno Reinforcement: Kohm:  

No opinion, haven't seen it yet.

That said: I thought energy weapons were Corpus (and incidentally that that's nominally why the Snipetron was removed)?

Tenno Relays are now open to all!

Good luck, HamstersServers (and graphics cards XD )!

And thank for the tips. :)

Void Trader

So, as expected. Alright.

Question: Where will we find notification that Baro's around / for how long?

Question the second: Is there any indication of what will be tradeable, or will we manually have to discover this?

Darvo’s Market

Heh. I know at least one person that this will make very... happy...

New Syndicate Medallions

Do they count against daily cap? (I assume no, but best not find out the hard way, aye?)

I take this to mean that there are tiers of medallions?

"NEKROS LF ANY ENDLESS DAILY MISSION."

New Warframe Mod Augments:

• Ash: Shuriken: Seeking Shuriken: Hits expose weaknesses on enemies, reducing their armor by 35%/45%/55%/70% for 2/4/6/8 seconds
  • Banshee:  Sonar: Resonance: Killing an enemy by shooting the weak spot will trigger another sonar for 50%/65%/80%/100% of remaining duration.
  • Ember: Fire Blast: Fire Fright: Each tick has a 40%/60%/80%/100% chance for a panic proc.
  • Excalibur: Slash Dash: Surging Dash:  Each enemy hit has a chance to increase the melee counter by 1/2/3/4.
  • Frost: Ice Wave: Ice Wave Impedance:  Leaves a frozen trail that will slow down enemies that walk over it for 4/6/8/10 seconds.
  • Hydroid: Tidal Surge: Tidal Impunity:   Clears procs and grants proc immunity for x seconds for yourself and allies that come in contact with it for 3/4/5/6 seconds.
  • Limbo: Rift Surge: Rift Torrent:   Damage multiplier is increased by 5%/10%/15%/20% for each enemy in the rift.
  • Loki: Radial Disarm: Irradiating Disarm:  Enemies will be affected by radiation for 3/6/9/12 seconds.
  • Mag: Shield Polarize: Shield Transference:  Creates a small shield dome around Mag that protects for 15%/25%/35%/50% of depleted enemy shields.
  • Mirage: Eclipse: Total Eclipse:  The effect applies to nearby allies within a 3/3/4/5 meter radius for 25%/50%/75%/100% effect.
  • Mesa: Shooting Gallery: Muzzle Flash: Shooting Gallery does a blinding burst within 5/6/7/8 meters for 4/5/6/7 seconds before switching players.
  • Nekros: Desecrate: Despoil:  Desecrate no longer consumes energy, but consumes 80/70/60/50 health instead.
  • Nova: Antimatter Drop: Antimatter Absorb:  Antimatter Drop absorbs enemy bullets, increasing its damage when it explodes.  2/3/4/5 meter absorb bubble radius.
  • Nyx: Mind Control: Mind Freak:   Mind controlled target does 60%/120%/200%/300% increased damage.
  • Oberon: Hallowed Ground: Hallowed Eruption:  Casting a second blessed ground will consume the first one dealing all the damage remaining in a burst.  30%/40%/50%/60% proc chance on burst.
  • Rhino: Iron Skin: Iron Shrapnel:  Detonate Iron Skin dealing 40%/60%/80%/100% of its remaining health as puncture damage.  30%/40%/50%/60% proc chance.
  • Saryn: Molt: Regenerative Molt:  After casting Molt, Saryn regenerates a percentage of health over time. Lasts 8 seconds, with healing occurring every 2 seconds.
  • Trinity: Link: Abating Link:  Reduces armor by 15%/20%/25%/30% on enemies targeted by Link.
  • Valkyr: Rip Line: Swing Line:  After using Rip Line, the next 1/2/3/4 rip lines while remaining airborne will have no energy cost.
  • Vauban: Bastille: Repelling Bastille:  When at max capacity, has a 50%/65%/80%/100% chance to repel new enemies that enter the radius.
  • Volt: Speed: Shocking Speed:  Enemies touched while sprinting under the effects of speed will take 75/100/125/175 electrical damage with a guaranteed proc.
  • Zephyr: Turbulence: Jet Stream: Turbulence increases movement by 15%/20%/25%/30%  and projectile speed by 50%/65%/80%/100%  for Zephyr and her allies.

... Wow.

I'm not a number-focused person, but Seeking Shuriken looks delicious.

Resonance... Wow.

Fire Fright - While this will no doubt be useful... why isn't this innate in the ability?

Excal - It's Excal. No idea, no comment.

Frost - I'll have to see this ingame, but it looks promising.

Hydroid - ANTIPROCS FOR EVERYONE!!1 Good thing this isn't Oberon's hat, or anything. ... >_>'

Limbo - Potentially interesting. I'll have to see how it plays.

Loki - NOW WITH 100% MORE CHAOS! :D

Mag - Shield overheal. Alright, that might be good.

Mirage - >:3

Mesa - More CC is always good.

Nekros - Not blown away, at a glance, but interesting. At worst it'll free up a mod slot.

Nyx - Does that mean that it might actually hurt?

Oberon, Rhino - Hmm, interesting.  I'll have to try this.

Saryn - Yeah, okay.  Affected by Power Strength?

Trinity - Well, Link isn't controllable, but hey, more anti-armor is always good (when relevant).

Valkyr - Spiderframe, Spiderfraaaaame!

Vauban - O.O Okay, wow. Bastille might actually be a contender now.

Volt - Shock proc? Alright.  I'll have to see how it works.

Zephyr - Wow. Also, Speeeeeed!

New Game Mode:

Corpus Hijack is now live on Sorath-Europa!

Will give it a go! :P

Additions:

• Orokin Void and Derelicts dynamic music is now live!  Make sure to have your music enabled when listening for our latest update to Orokin Void and Derelict tilesets, or if you’d like to hear the WIP preview check out our post in the Developer Workshop subforum: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340678-new-music-preview-derelict-void/

• Market Batch Purchasing is here! Now you can buy in quantities from the Market instead of 1 at a time!

Sweet tracks to listen to as I dive into my vaultful of delicious Codex Scanners!  :D :D

• Changed Tar-Mutalist MOA’s damage type from Radiation to Corrosive.

Well, that's one way to solve the problem...

• Changed Tar-Mutalist MOA’s damage type from Radiation to Corrosive.

Ooh, this should be... interesting.

• Reduced the number of shots required to shrink the Nullifier Crewman’s protective shield.

Given that I literally unload full Soma clips into that thing and it stays up... about time.

Archwing Changes:

Woo hoo!  :D

Warframe Changes:

• Saryn’s Molt now removes Brood Mother Maggots, Nanite Swarms, Seeker Latchers and Leeches.

Good.

And Oberon's Hallowed / Renewal?

Excellent patch, methinks.
+1 DE. Well done.

Looks like DE has yet again ruined another part of Warframe, The archwing was perfectly fine and the uranus archwing mission was actaully posssible but it has go back to the way it was (1 step foward, 4-5 step backwards) and i thought that mission was hard before. The Lack of energy doesnt help either to back you up in that mission, and the so called "Buffs" to the mods made absolutely no changes. 

Are these archwing changes even playtested?  I don't mean playtesting in Mars or Earth, but playtesting the new health and shields in missions where you really need them... such as in, say, Uranus!

Because they are entirely too fragile.  If they had been playtested for a single archwing interception mission in Uranus, I believe the Devs would re-think making their new health, shields, and armor so incredibly low compared to that of the rhino prime before the patch... which was considered viable simply because it was the only thing durable enough to survive more than two shots of enemy fire on Uranus.

Had the mods been extended to 10 rank max instead of 5 like the archwing and sentinel mods, it would help a tiny bit... but the low base armor of the odanata is still not even worth patching with an armor mod.  I died a lot in Uranus even using a rhino prime base with maxed armor, shields, and health mods... with these reduced figures my survivability in such missions is nonexistent, even with maxed out archwing mods.

Edited by Holeypaladin