Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays: Known Issues!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm only getting the inability to redeem tokens (Clicking redeem does nothing) and sell prime parts for prime currency (After clicking sell I get that endless loading). 

Oh and I crashed upon leaving the relay, plus I see no players, even when I joined the relay with a squad. It was as if they were in a seperate isntance.

Other than that, it was functional and looked amazing.

Edited by MrNonApplicable

upon clicking on the vesper relay on venus the 5 sec. timer starts and then once that ends you get a black screen and then it shows the loading screen and then the log in screen. the one time i did get in about 2 min. after it showed me the loading screen and then the log in screen again. i'm only rank 7 so that might have something to do with it.

Cant interact with darvo. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but he completely ignores me. No interact button

EDIT: while it maybe bug, it was very welcomed. Volt's speed worked quite well in relay. But only once.

Edited by turbinea

I accidently pressed the button on the touchpad of my Dualshock 4 controller while in the Tenno hubs on PC and it caused a crash so. it seems to be a wide variety of things causing it. That was just one of many I experienced. many happening when I entered a Syndicate room.

i keapt on trying to get into the hubs,first on strat on earth,dced me everytime 5 seconds after getting in,tryed going to kuiper relay in eris,dc every 5 minutes,and then when i tryed to get back to kuipler relay,it would dc me in the loading screen,3rd attempt,whole game crashed on my end,submitted the diagnostic report,hope it helps

Got into the Pluto relay and went to the Cephalon Suda room and it was small and normal looking with the Leader floating there and then it started transforming into the normal void looking room and crashed me back to login.

that's supposed to happen but without the crash

Also

get logged out constantly. Void trader isn't there. Not sure if he is supposed to be there though

Edited by SYLUX6574

i'm just getting sent back to login screen, apparently randomly, walking, talking to the void trader, exiting from mission control loadout selection screen... sorry cannot say what to make it reproducible.

wheres the void trader? I didn't see him